California Superbike School (CSS) ROCKS!!!!

css is a great school and the only ones to fly to Hawaii for a mini camp that i have enjoy 6 times and never get tired of it. I also did try the supermoto school in riverside, and let me tell you is a great start for someone that enjoys drifting a stock busa...Socal Supermoto Trackdays

round 2 will be this next weekend at Barber this time. Woo Hoo!!! Hopefully they will get me off that damn seat.. Will report back after that class

Is Keith still showing up at the school or is his kid totally running the show now? Anyone know?

Keith is still heavily involved but they are going on all over the world... Cobie Fair is his main man as far as running the school and forum....Cornering Forum at CSS is awesome... lots of unpublished articles by Keith

had a great time at Barber. goal of the year accomplished(leaning off the bike) and a bigger treat i got faster each lap. who'd would've thought that could happen. Saw a busa there on the track, man that was too cool. I'll let him post about his experience. Barber track is awesome, my favorite curve is the museum curve, that curve just shots you out and over the next curve, totally awesome. Can't wait for another track day. Holy cow this is fun, had I known that, I would have started track days a long time ago!! no pictures yet, I didn't look through them all while I was there so ill have to order a cd oops!! Levels I, II, & III complete

Highly recommended for everyone!!
Sent from iPhone using Forum Runner

Awesome not level IV which is tailored to you. Awesome. I can't wait to do level I & II in August ON MY BUSA! Not yelling just for emphasis.

Awesome not level IV which is tailored to you. Awesome. I can't wait to do level I & II in August ON MY BUSA! Not yelling just for emphasis.

you will have so so much fun and such a better outlook on riding. Have fun and get pics. are you doing Virginia or New Jersey?

NJMP Thunderbolt Totally can not wait. My buddy for thirty years is doing it with me but hes going on the RR cause he doesn't have anything close to a sport bike now. Any words of advice from you who is a seasoned veteran compared to me? I guess I should go back and read your whole thread over again and that's what I'm gonna do right now.

NJMP Thunderbolt Totally can not wait. My buddy for thirty years is doing it with me but hes going on the RR cause he doesn't have anything close to a sport bike now. Any words of advice from you who is a seasoned veteran compared to me? I guess I should go back and read your whole thread over again and that's what I'm gonna do right now.
Relax, Listen, Enjoy, Ask questions of your on track coach to make sure you understand and what you want to work on, take your time. It is a lot to take in in the 2 days. It totally ROCKS and when you leave you are totally a new rider and much happier and confident with your riding. The following is from a friend of mine and her write up
(California Superbike School (superbikeschool.com) -- this is a school and not a track day. They keep the number of students limited (much more so for the two-day camp), but mix faster Level 4's with the first-time Level 1's, which can scare the new kids a little. They rent all gear and BMW S1000rr's if needed. Two day camp they require you to use their bikes. If you bring your own bike, inspection is strict and they fill your tires for you. Three student to one coach ratio (two day camp is two-to-one) and every session gets 1-2 laps with a coach plus post-session analysis. Then a class (Level 4 does a group debrief instead). They provide lunch. Very knowledgeable, very smoothly run, with a huge focus on safety. They heavily police behavior on track. Big focus on being smooth, learning to corner, finding lines and don't ever really get into braking, shifting. Have training bikes like the lean bike, brake bike, slide bike and they are really helpful. Very supportive, knowledgeable staff and we always have a great time and learn a lot. They do a whole array of tracks nation- (and world-) wide.)

Did you meet Keith and Cobie Fair?
I have met Keith, Dylan (his son) and Cobie. They are all awesome and I've had the opportunity to have each one of them as instructors individually. The whole crew is the nicest people ever and very helpful. You'll have to tell them all Hi for me.

Back