Track Day

bikermom

Registered
I attended my first track day ever with my Busa at Laconia Speedway in New Hampshire. I had the largest bike there and the head instructor called it a Winnebago! We all had a really good time and I learned alot. Mainly, my bike is too big for a track bike! The 600's and 750's are the bike of choice. The next day I could hardly walk! My arms were pretty sore too. I would highly recommend going to a track to anyone who thinks they can ride and corner fast! I was schooled!

beerchug.gif
wheres the pics, mom?

Congrats on your first track day.....I'm yet to get there myself.
super.gif

Nice pics! hate to see pics of those sliders.... You go girl!

(MC MUSTANG @ Nov. 22 2006,09:14) Nice pics!  hate to see pics of those sliders.... You go girl!
Yowzer...those sliders = wrong hole.

yeah yeah, I know they re in the wrong spot. The dealer that put them on said they followed the "directions" when I approached them to fix it. They would not do anything! soooo, that's where they stay for now.

Very
cool.gif
!!!

I also love trackdays!!

While a 600/750/1000 is always going to be a better track bike than the busa. I love eating up the 600/750/1000 riders who think that busas can't turn
biggrin.gif
Plus a few mods to the busa make it much better is the corners
wink.gif

(bikermom @ Nov. 22 2006,09:48) yeah yeah, I know they re in the wrong spot. The dealer that put them on said they followed the "directions" when I approached them to fix it. They would not do anything! soooo, that's where they stay for now.
Lookin' good out there, though.

Me very late to thread.

Great pics and so glad you guys are havin fun at the track together.

Track days rock!

Back