Cagers!!!

bigboy

Registered
I have no idea what the heck these people were doing in the middle of the street! Just goes to show you have to expect the unexpected on a bike! Big thanks to the Harley rider!

Last edited by a moderator:
well wen ur doing 80 mph in a 25 mph the only stupid one is the guy on a bike..... yea, ppl break down, get into car accidents, axels fall off etc and cars get stranded in the road.... slow down on side streets and u can worry less about cagers and more about urself.

well wen ur doing 80 mph in a 25 mph the only stupid one is the guy on a bike..... yea, ppl break down, get into car accidents, axels fall off etc and cars get stranded in the road.... slow down on side streets and u can worry less about cagers and more about urself.
Where in the world did you get 80 mph and 25mph..
Im doing max 50 in a 45.And its a 4 lane divided highway not a side street

did you also see a unicorn cross the SIDE STREET

Where in the world did you get 80 mph and 25mph..
Im doing max 50 in a 45.And its a 4 lane divided highway not a side street
lmao... 50 mph? of course you were. dont feel stupid cause u ride stupid.... thats on you and no one else so stop making excuses that will get you or someone else killed.

all streets are highways just not all are LAH (limited access highways). I see, so because ur not on a LAH you can ride carelessly? thanx for clearing that up...:whistle:

ppl like you are the ones that get killed on their MC and then wanna blame others cause a car broke down in front of you and were riding too fast to stop. look ahead wen ur ride! pay attention.....! if ur thanking the Harley rider for saving you then maybe you shudnt be riding at all.

This is also the kind of area where there are cops bumbling around and an opportunity to give out a ticket just falls into their lap.

lmao... 50 mph? of course you were. dont feel stupid cause u ride stupid.... thats on you and no one else so stop making excuses that will get you or someone else killed.

all streets are highways just not all are LAH (limited access highways). I see, so because ur not on a LAH you can ride carelessly? thanx for clearing that up...:whistle:

ppl like you are the ones that get killed on their MC and then wanna blame others cause a car broke down in front of you and were riding too fast to stop. look ahead wen ur ride! pay attention.....! if ur thanking the Harley rider for saving you then maybe you shudnt be riding at all.
Oooh sombody has there panties in a twist! I think you should get your eyes checked grandpa! I guess me the bike an all other cars were doing 80 down that FOUR LANE side street as you put it! Lets be honest your just someone who just waits for an opportunity to be a jerk!
Also i definitely drive stupid at times and so do you! Im just man enough to admit it!

were all man enough to admit we ride stupid at times.... lol not tryn to be a jerk jus sayn u need to slow ur roll in an area that ppl can pull out in front of u or eat red lights while crossing intersections. sure, u can be right by state statute and feel righteous about it but that won't mean diick wen ur dead!!!

based on ur speeds u wud not have been able to react to the danger in the road which u have to anticipate at all times. u were alerted to it by the HD rider.

there is a time and a place to let it hang out but that wasn't it. a LAH or state road that has an area where no cars can pull out or turn in front of u is where u ride hard. u ride hard where u were riding and ur gonna be dead or fuked up and wish u were dead sooner or later gear or no gear.

I've investigated many fatal accident where ppl were riding 25 mph.... sure speed kills but complacency will get u killed far faster.

I'm going to have to something that a rarely do and that agree with GNBrett. I would not have needed another rider to alert me to that car either. It does look like you were doing more than 50 but that could be because it's in video.

Lets be clear about this: the speed limit is just that, a limit imposed for the safety of everyone. Can todays' vehicles exceed it? Duh. But think about that 16 year old who is just learning to drive that you may plow into and scar her for life, or even take that life. If you want to ride stupid, do it by your lonesome and dont take anyone else out with you. I'm sorry if this comes across as rude or mean but that is how "accidents" happen, and the last thing you want to be known for is "I ride stupid, and I can admit it". Truely, its not worth it.

But from my days in the food industry, "Order stupid (ride stupid) pay stupid (with a life)."

-D

were all man enough to admit we ride stupid at times.... lol not tryn to be a jerk jus sayn u need to slow ur roll in an area that ppl can pull out in front of u or eat red lights while crossing intersections. sure, u can be right by state statute and feel righteous about it but that won't mean diick wen ur dead!!!

based on ur speeds u wud not have been able to react to the danger in the road which u have to anticipate at all times. u were alerted to it by the HD rider.

there is a time and a place to let it hang out but that wasn't it. a LAH or state road that has an area where no cars can pull out or turn in front of u is where u ride hard. u ride hard where u were riding and ur gonna be dead or fuked up and wish u were dead sooner or later gear or no gear.

I've investigated many fatal accident where ppl were riding 25 mph.... sure speed kills but complacency will get u killed far faster.
Gnbrett is just being a jerk to be a jerk! I saw the car without the other riders alert just appreciated it! And had plenty time to react and also rev my engine to alert other riders! According to him im doing 80 in a residential lol! And how was i letting it hang?

Lets be clear about this: the speed limit is just that, a limit imposed for the safety of everyone. Can todays' vehicles exceed it? Duh. But think about that 16 year old who is just learning to drive that you may plow into and scar her for life, or even take that life. If you want to ride stupid, do it by your lonesome and dont take anyone else out with you. I'm sorry if this comes across as rude or mean but that is how "accidents" happen, and the last thing you want to be known for is "I ,ride stupid, and I can admit it". Truely, its not worth it.

But from my days in the food industry, "Order stupid (ride stupid) pay stupid (with a life)."

-D
You never exceed the speed limit on public roads on your Hayabusa?

Speed aside, good heads up by harley guy. Also watched clip of girls not gettin a wheelie lol. Keep it on two wheels :thumbsup:

You never exceed the speed limit on public roads on your Hayabusa?

Theres a place for that, Its called the track
Theres also a term for adhering to the laws that promote the general safety and welfare of yourself and others on the roadways: Responsible.

There is a time and place for it, and sir, when have I posted videos of myself clearly exceeding the speed limit for all so see?

Just to be clear, there is simply no reason to promote the stupidity in these videos, and to say the "Harley Guy was a good rider" because he pointed out a 3000 lbs roadblock before and after weaving through traffic at high rates of speed, you will excuse me but I just don't see it.

Again, don't think of me as being rude, but simply stating facts. The picture I uploaded was my Friend who had a car pull in front of him when he was traveling 39 MPH. Don't be stupid, and don't share stupid.

Best

-D

Accident1.jpg

Theres a place for that, Its called the track
Theres also a term for adhering to the laws that promote the general safety and welfare of yourself and others on the roadways: Responsible.

There is a time and place for it, and sir, when have I posted videos of myself clearly exceeding the speed limit for all so see?

Just to be clear, there is simply no reason to promote the stupidity in these videos, and to say the "Harley Guy was a good rider" because he pointed out a 3000 lbs roadblock before and after weaving through traffic at high rates of speed, you will excuse me but I just don't see it.

Again, don't think of me as being rude, but simply stating facts. The picture I uploaded was my Friend who had a car pull in front of him when he was traveling 39 MPH. Don't be stupid, and don't share stupid.

Best

-D

Well I guess we know who is going to be the next person thats being a jerk for the sake of being a jerk.

Well I guess we know who is going to be the next person thats being a jerk for the sake of being a jerk.
dude get over urself.... ur were ride like an idiot and if it wasn't for the HD rider u wud hav probable T-boned that car as it was sideways in the road and then ejected probably a 100 feet to ur death.

its ppl like u that don't want to learn from their mistakes and wonder why their in the hospital bed looking down at what use to be their two legs but now its one and then shaking ur head in disgust saying.... "How cud I be so stupid".

the streets are no joke and ppl do not respect bikes. if u haven't figured that out yet u soon will that hard way!!!!!! grow up before u get urslef or someone else killed!

dude get over urself.... ur were ride like an idiot and if it wasn't for the HD rider u wud hav probable T-boned that car as it was sideways in the road and then ejected probably a 100 feet to ur death.

its ppl like u that don't want to learn from their mistakes and wonder why their in the hospital bed looking down at what use to be their two legs but now its one and then shaking ur head in disgust saying.... "How cud I be so stupid".

the streets are no joke and ppl do not respect bikes. if u haven't figured that out yet u soon will that hard way!!!!!! grow up before u get urslef or someone else killed!

Thank you!

I guess my problem is that I care about others?

-D

Back