C mode.....love it and hate it.

:laugh: thats funny.
the mode thing might be nice if it was a true traction control you could turn on and off :poke: but Bessie and i don't need to worry about that:whistle:

Carefull switching modes on the fly you can have the throttle pinned and go from 60% to 100% with a push of a button. Good luck keeping the rear hooked up.

I to use C-mode when I find my self in the rain. Makes the throttle a little softer and the power curve more gradual.

I prefer the bike ran the same way all the time, leave the throttle control to me :laugh: I would welcome ABS though :whistle: :laugh:

I wonder if that wtf moment could be reversed ??? Thinking you got in "C" mode and go to pass a car in the rain and break it loose and fish tail or slip and fall when pulling out of a gravel road or driveway ???

You got cars that park themselves so naturally the people forget how to park their car, or the younger generation never learns. Ever seen a teen here in FL try and parallel park a car, :no: not going to happen anytime soon or without some damaged bumpers.

Now the planes are so smart an automated they are worried that if something does happen in the air the pilots are not ready or don't know how to recover and deal with it. The smarter the machines get the worse the users and operators become. :laugh: jmo

So i commute about 25 miles to work everyday and i love it. Normally i just cruise in c mode for the gas mileage. Today im rolling down the highway when this guy on a GSXR grand pulls up next to me. I see this guy about twice a week and we always wave to each other and go about our way. Well today he pulls up next to me and revs up his bike. I don't normally approve of street racing but today i decided to play, down shifted to 4th and took off. This guy completely walks away from me and in my helmet im yelling:wtf:. Then i look down and realize i still had it in C mode......love it and hate it.

Really??? When I gun mine it auto shifts through to A :8)

Gen 2's must have B and C modes to control all the additional power they have over the Gen 1's. :rulez::laugh:

Gen 2's must have B and C modes to control all the additional power they have over the Gen 1's. :rulez::laugh:

or it was made for the people that couldnt handle the gen 1 really that super fast 2003 le orange color one.. that one is a beast over all the others:whistle:

Got my but handed to me on the bking in b mode one time, buddy on 600 comes up on me, he revs it and goes I nail it and stay with him until I hit the limiter, it's around 110-115 in b mode with the gears I had, he then wals me hard,bad thing was you can't shift out of modes on the fly on the bking, you have to stop,

At least on the busa you can switch it on the fly..

NO you don't just pop it into neutral hit the (A) button and its on!!! But I have to ask why would you ride in B mode? I have only used B mode once to see just how bad it was... I will never use that button again! I have no idea why they put it on a cycle if you need to take power away to be safe you have no business riding the Busa or B King! In the rain or on brick or steel deck bridges just go easy on the right wrist!

I'm just glad they weren't trying to go any higher in the alphabet when that light bulb went off~!~

NO you don't just pop it into neutral hit the (A) button and its on!!! But I have to ask why would you ride in B mode? I have only used B mode once to see just how bad it was... I will never use that button again! I have no idea why they put it on a cycle if you need to take power away to be safe you have no business riding the Busa or B King! In the rain or on brick or steel deck bridges just go easy on the right wrist!

Ain't that the truth...

Back