C mode better on fuel?

Tetsuo1000

Registered
Had a great ride on my new to me busa through central Ontario. While we were stuck behind Cottage traffic for a while I tried the not so fun C mode. I got great gas mileage today, about 310kms/tank. Does lame C mode contribute to better gas mileage?
E1340944-E5FE-4E59-91BB-15BEAAA85FCC.jpeg

Well, I can tell you myself and Cap crossed norther Arkansas looking for anyplace that sold gas, I firmly believe C mode helped us make the trip.

Well, I can tell you myself and Cap crossed norther Arkansas looking for anyplace that sold gas, I firmly believe C mode helped us make the trip.

Hallelujah! when your making plans on the radio for who is going to go get help and how to get gas back to the other guy!

All of those modes allow a little more power from the motor, I know mode C will save you gas if because anything you are hammering the throttle to keep that smile on your face..

Had a great ride on my new to me busa through central Ontario. While we were stuck behind Cottage traffic for a while I tried the not so fun C mode. I got great gas mileage today, about 310kms/tank. Does lame C mode contribute to better gas mileage?

If lame C mode makes you not want to open the throttle up and let her breathe, then yes its saving you gas. But I don't think there's anything fancy going on like switching maps or timing. Just controlling the throttle blades, how far they open. I think....

I can get 51 mpg in A mode with Flash / full pipe . Of course i'm a little guy tooling along in the mountains with my wife doing about 55 avg mph , but have a few runs to a bill plus . After my flash all modes went away except F mode for more FUN !

Back