Bye Bye Geico and Hellooooo State Farms!! Thanks forum!!

Ask Tiller how Liberty handled a tree that fell on their house...

If its supposed to mean they handled it bad, I'll share a Liberty Mutual story for you at the bash :laugh:

Let's just say it involved me driving my truck through the back of my garage and hitting 2 motorcycles on the way through.. :banghead:

I had 6 claims through them in less than 6 or 7 months and I can't complain one bit. Sorry to hear if he got treated bad, but I surely didn't. I actually see insurance in a different light after that year..:whistle:

I've learned no matter who you are with, you need to know who your agent how claims are handled BEFORE you need them. Definitely helps.

As far as sharing tales at the Bash....many tall tales have been shared around the fire pit, but depending on the night; may or may not be remembered.:beerchug: (Just ask Vabs :hide:)

If its supposed to mean they handled it bad, I'll share a Liberty Mutual story for you at the bash :laugh:

Let's just say it involved me driving my truck through the back of my garage and hitting 2 motorcycles on the way through.. :banghead:

I had 6 claims through them in less than 6 or 7 months and I can't complain one bit. Sorry to hear if he got treated bad, but I surely didn't. I actually see insurance in a different light after that year..:whistle:

P.S. THANK YOU CHARLIE for your State Farm Agent intro!

I was with Liberty Mutual for 15 years and called them to tell I bought another hayabusa (this is my 3rd) and he said sorry but we can't insure that kind of bike anymore. Confused I asked why not? He said things change but I can give you a number to call. I said dont bother and started calling around and ended up at state farm and saving almost $600 a year because of Liberty Mutual's change to this I say Thank you.

Viking Insurance through Dairyland. 2 Speeding Tickets with 15/30/10 coverage $500.00 deductables on the Buell $44.00 a month for one year. I am ok with that. 21st century in the cars. The point of this thread is SHOP AROUND !!! I bet in 1 year we all will have another opinion.............

Robert

Viking Insurance through Dairyland. 2 Speeding Tickets with 15/30/10 coverage $500.00 deductables on the Buell $44.00 a month for one year. I am ok with that. 21st century in the cars. The point of this thread is SHOP AROUND !!! I bet in 1 year we all will have another opinion.............

Robert

You on the BuellXB.com Board? Good board but getting a little teritorial lately!!!

Back