Bye Bye Geico and Hellooooo State Farms!! Thanks forum!!

Well I took the advice from here and called State Farms this morning and got a quote on my automobile and my loved Suzi the Hayabusa. They quoted me $694.39 for The Hayabusa and $342.84 for my automobile. These are the same exact coverages I had with Geico. Total Savings of $1208 and change by switching from Geico to State Farms!!

Now if they are available in your area, switch from State Farm to Liberty Mutual and save even more!! :laugh:

GOOD JOB though! :beerchug:

Geico is the biggest rip off. the only people I ever see with Geico are high risk drivers which is why their rates are so high usually. and those f-en commercials alone are enough to steer me away from them forever. with such high rates ripping people off I guess they can afford a 100 commercials a day....:whistle:

i was using progressive for liability only on my busa, and they quoted me 850+ for full coverage. AAA quoted me 418 for full coverage on the busa. i do also have liability on my car, and renters through them as well. AAA was by far the best rate that i found.

:cheerleader:

Geico was still less than Progressive. Had to take one of my vehicles off USAA and put on State Farm (higher), but the savings on the bikes netted me a lower cost overall.

Geico was still less than Progressive. Had to take one of my vehicles off USAA and put on State Farm (higher), but the savings on the bikes netted me a lower cost overall.

Same here. My vehicles are about $50 more per year with State Farm. However I only pay $13 a month on my Busa which more than makes up for it. (full coverage w/100-300-50 liability)

I pay about $2400 per year for my truck, SUV, sports car, trailer and 2 Busas. Made the switch from USAA about 6 years ago.

I just renewed mine and it was only $233.00 for a year. Mine is an 08. 2 years ago I was paying 975.00 yr. So needles to say I am happy with State Farm

Given we both live in the same town, with almost same bike....$336.84 annually. Fairly high deductable, 10 years older and married...

I have my pickup and 3 other bikes insured with them. Coverage for my 08 Busa only:

2008 SUZUKI GSX 1300R SPORT

Coverage
Coverage Details
Premium
Liability - Bodily Injury

Bodily Injury

This coverage pays damages due to bodily injury to others for which you are
responsible. If you are sued, it also pays your defense and court costs. Medical
expenses, pain and suffering, and lost wages are some examples of bodily injury
damages.
/ Property Damage

Property Damage

This coverage pays damages due to property damage to others for which you are
responsible. If you are sued, it also pays your defense and court costs.
Property damage includes damaged property and loss of its
use.

$25,000 each person / $50,000 each
accident / $25,000 each accident
$18.52
Comprehensive Deductible
$1,000
$35.22
Collision Deductible
$1,000
$81.10
Uninsured Motor Vehicle