Issues with State Farm

As some of you know, I'm the finance manager for a large power sports dealer. I see every customer when they purchase a motorcycle, and most times help the customer get their insurance coverage so I can provide a temporary license tag. We have a very aggressive State Farm agent we work with in Kansas, and she writes policies for bikes only, many times each month. Looks like State Farm has different policy in different regions of the country.

I have just my busa covered w SF...Harley and two cars with Nationwide. They quoted me both ways. Sarasota, FL

Some key factors might be your age, dmv record, marital status...followed by other possessions...additional cars, bikes, boats, house..etc. If you are less likely to be a liability for their pool of policies you will arrive at a reduced rate. Shop around even within state farm...let them fight for your business...they all want your money in the end anyways.

Their are a lot of changes going on within State Farm in 2014, keep an eye on your coverage and rates. I would start looking at other company's to see if you can get a better deal.

Back