BusaWhipped down

Sorry to hear this, man here lately there have been several going down. Here's to healing up fast! :beerchug:

Sorry to hear Dennis, good to know you are OK.

Were you on the front brake when the wheel washed out?

I don't think I was on the brakes but I'm not sure. I had the bars hard to the right making the 90 degree turn before walking it backwards into the spot.

At least you had the race plastics on!

Sorry about spill, sounds like your pride is the must thing hurt!

Well that's a real bummer dude and I can unhappily say I know exactly how you feel .
Your lucky you've got two sets of skin for her .
Hope your head feels better soon as concussions suck !

Dennis I am glad you weren't hurt worse. At least Luci didn't have her "Revolution" fairings on. You better come to Austin to recuperate w/ her.

Boy, I am glad it was not worse. Just another testimony for wearing gear all the time. I hope you are already back to normal. I enjoyed riding with you.

i'm sure glad it wasn't any worse! let me know if there is anything i can do to help while you are recovering (or even after you are well)...i'm just across the river :beerchug:

Sorry to hear about the tip over Dennis. Take care of yourself, those concussions aren't to be taken lightly.

Glad to hear it's all fixable and you're ok. :beerchug:

Glad you are ok! Rest up, spend the next few days shopping for a new lid :thumbsup:

Back