The Busa Dr. does it again

Glad your bike is back in action 110%.Glad to be of service and thanks for driving 8+ hrs round trip to have me work on your bike!!

Hey Dennis,
Lucy sounds like what happened to mine.
I put a set of Factory Pro Velocity Stacks on her and, she started to act up and the mileage went way down to 26 mpg, when she normally gets around 40-45. She wouldn't run smooth at even throttle at all, wouldn't idle, kept on dying when I would stop, and lunging at even speed.
So I pulled the air box back off and found one of the small vacuume hoses on the bottom front of the injectors had come off.
Almost too simple to fix, but she is back to flying now.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

Hey, I got a POV 1 Video Camera system for her now. As soon as I learn how to aim it to not only get the road right in front of me it ought to be pretty cool.
Jim

beerchug.gif

Please explain a little more..which sensor was replaced??

I'm having a real rich problem and surging on My 00..can't figure it out!!
guns.gif

If it surged like mine, it was one of the small (like 1/8 or 1/16" ID) vacuum hoses at the base of the injectors on their front side. I must have bumped it loose when I reinstalled the air box, after I put the velocity stacks into it.
They all hook together and go the small relay that is screwed to the back side of the air box on the lower left corner. (if you are sitting on her)
I hope yours is as easy to fix as mine was.
beerchug.gif

Back