Busasweety Hauler

Nice trailer. You will love having your bikes secure and all the gear you need with you . How do you feel about the baxleys?

Its 7x16 Vnose.....PLENTY of room, made brackets for the baxleys for 4 locations...getting some funds together for finishing off the inside....buying some cabinets for the front, but just haven't put thought into flooring yet......
how much do the baxleys allow your bikes to sway side to side. I just got my harbor frt. ones and mounted them. i took it for a spin around the block and didnt feel comfy with the side to side slop (about 6" ea. way)

Love the hauler. Wish I lived closer, I'd help ya finish the inside out
thumb_up.gif

Its 7x16 Vnose.....PLENTY of room, made brackets for the baxleys for 4 locations...getting some funds together for finishing off the inside....buying some cabinets for the front, but just haven't put thought into flooring yet......
how much do the baxleys allow your bikes to sway side to side. I just got my harbor frt. ones and mounted them. i took it for a spin around the block and didnt feel comfy with the side to side slop (about 6"  ea. way)

thumb_up.gif
Are you straping the busas down with straps on the back pulling forward down and out. In the baxley, with straps attached like this you cant budge the bikes.

how much do the baxleys allow your bikes to sway side to side. I just got my harbor frt. ones and mounted them. i took it for a spin around the block and didnt feel comfy with the side to side slop (about 6"  ea. way)

thumb_up.gif
Are you straping the busas down with straps on the back pulling forward down and out. In the baxley, with straps attached like this you cant budge the bikes.
yes. I was straping from rear pegs to frt. of trailer corners. Even sitting still it moves side to side about 6" to ea. side. Straping it forward and out just makes it a little stiffer side to side but still moves. I pulled pretty hard manualy to see how far it would go, but it doesnt seem to want to come out. It's just a little unsettling. I get nervous when I see it in my rearview mirror rocking back and forth
rock.gif

thumb_up.gif
yes. I was straping from rear pegs to frt. of trailer corners. Even sitting still it moves side to side about 6" to ea. side. Straping it forward and out just makes it a little stiffer side to side but still moves. I pulled pretty hard manualy to see how far it would go, but it doesnt seem to want to come out. It's just a little unsettling. I get nervous when I see it in my rearview mirror rocking back and forth
rock.gif
i have the condor's for the trailer.. and i'm a lil curious about this myself.. i know they say they won't come out... but i'm still paranoid about it.. esp w/ the enclosed knowing i cannot see it.....

thumb_up.gif
ABSOLUTLY LOVE the Baxleys !!!!!!
I hem and hauled weather or not to spend the money
drools.gif
(remember....everything X's 2busa's)
banghead.gif

We are buying gear also and limited on credit card funds and the baxleys hit high numbers quick !!
We do strap rear pegs down and forward(pics not uploaded) and when these babies are straped down and ready to travel......They don't budge !!! We hauled them upto our dealer for new tires on fronts (70miles round trip) and I checked them a couple times for thier 1st trip (we are all guilty) and NEVER had issue....even in our shed just sitting in baxleys they are extremely stable!!! WORTH EVERY DOLLAR (alot of them too)..
I did not purchase the brackets for trailer attachments because a friend of mine and I made the same thing but alot cheaper and better.

thumb_up.gif
rock.gif
Get an enclosed trailer and you want see it
laugh.gif

thumb_up.gif
Not sure what you are doing Chris, mine are solid as can be. No sway at all, unless I take the straps off.
rock.gif

thumb_up.gif
rock.gif
i have the condor's for the trailer.. and i'm a lil curious about this myself.. i know they say they won't come out... but i'm still paranoid about it.. esp w/ the enclosed knowing i cannot see it.....
mine i could move it side to side with my hand. if your wont than you should be okay. but like i said i pulled gradually harder and harder and it seemed to be stuck pretty good i just dont like watching it whopple around.
winkold.gif

thumb_up.gif
Not sure what you are doing Chris, mine are solid as can be. No sway at all, unless I take the straps off.  
rock.gif
idea3.gif
I know how to upload youtube now
laugh.gif
let me work on a little demo
tounge.gif

what I didn't know until I actually saw a baxley in person a few years ago was that the cradle has interlocking "fingers" that actually grip the tire and clamp onto it as it rolls into place. Very cool! :thumbsup:

Back