New toy hauler for me!

Sum Beach

Registered
There! Now I should have no problem hauling a 5' x 12' utility trailer!!

Ford F-350 002.jpg

Ford F-350 003.jpg

Ford F-350 001.jpg

Actually we are shopping for a travel or fifth wheel toy hauler and the Dodge in the background is just not up to the task at hand!

Ford F-350 002.jpg

Ford F-350 003.jpg

Ford F-350 001.jpg

I think you need a bigger trailer now. That truck wont know it has a 5x12 trailer behind it. :laugh:

Oh and then of course you need to buy more toys to fill up the bigger trailer!!!! ;):

Ya know whats funny? I have been a dedicated MOPAR guy since 1996. Been looking at all the Dodges in the area but saw the price on this, we drove it and said what the hell!!! Going on 39 and this is the first ford I have ever owned.

Also, hehe, went shopping today!! You think I can pull a bigger trailer?
Ok, monday I will post pics of the new toy!!
Hint: it aint no 5 x 12!!!!

Nice truck! Just bought an '05 f250 myself this week. Must be catchy!

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

I think you need a bigger trailer now. That truck wont know it has a 5x12 trailer behind it. :laugh:

Oh and then of course you need to buy more toys to fill up the bigger trailer!!!! ;):

We are coming home to get those toys and find the woods. LOL I have to agree I don't know if he could have gotten one bigger. Nevermind yes he could have. OMG!!!! Boys and their toys. I'm gonna get a sticker for that says "SILLY BOYS! TRUCKS ARE FOR GIRLS!!!" I think he'll like it. LMAO:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:

The first test of the new truck. U-haul 6x12 fully loaded. 700 miles to St.Louis.
Pulled real good. Hardly knew the trailer was even there. Cruise control set at 80 mph
Stopped for gas around 300 miles. Realized I forgot to put it in tow/haul mode. Was in regular overdrive the whole time. . . :laugh:
I think I am sold on duallies!!!!!!!
I think I am ready for my Voltage 3950!!

GSXR, Trailer 019.jpg

GSXR, Trailer 018.jpg

Back