Thanks BusaSweety!

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
I got to meet BusaSweety today for lunch, Ben and Georgia, it was a pleasure. I do apologize for being short on time. If you guys get to come back to Tulsa, please keep my number and call me. I do hope we can meet again at the Spring Bash, I could have sat there all day visiting with you guys. Juli apologizes for not being able to get free. Work always gets in the way of personal stuff! Hope you two have a safe trip home on Friday, and happy Thanksgiving! Be sure and check out Cycle Gear while you are in town! Again, thank you!

beerchug.gif
I saw Ben and Georgia honeymooning on their twin Busas while I was standing at the overlook on the Dragon and have exchanged posts and PMs with them. Maybe one day, I too, will get to meet them in person.
beerchug.gif

img_5560.jpg

beerchug.gif

They mentioned both of you guys in our conversation. I hate when time flies by so fast. I agree Lisa, they are very very nice folks.
beerchug.gif

have yet to meet them,and i only live in the same town.I saw their bikes all over town this summer and never could catch up with them.I hope to ride with them next year some,3 06le's together!!!!
race.gif

You want LE's?.... Check out these bad boys (and girls)! There were 4 of us - count 'em... 4

Ephrata_9_07_016.jpg

Yup, and the big guy with the blue busa leather jacket is kennym4 - he lives right up the road from me - also a real nice guy!

NO !!!!!! Thank you !!!!!!! It was a great time and yes a great conversation, one we could have done all day as well.....Sorry to have missed the oppurtunity to meet Julie.

Fastbusa06 ....Wow we were also talking about you today, us living within a few miles and never crossing paths..cool to see you post up.................

VERY COOL COUPLE !!!!!! (BUSASWEETY) Hope we can all get back together this spring !!!
beerchug.gif

P.S. BusaSweety, you guys are everywhere !!!

You want LE's?....  Check out these bad boys (and girls)!   There were 4 of us - count 'em... 4
One of these things is not like the others; one of these things just isn't the same....
smile.gif
Actually - 2 of these things just aren't the same...

That's BusaFett's blue and silver and way down there on the end is jessup's ride. That was a fun day until we got to McD's.... I can't tell the story or the nightmares will start all over again!

You want LE's?....  Check out these bad boys (and girls)!   There were 4 of us - count 'em... 4
One of these things is not like the others; one of these things just isn't the same....
smile.gif
Actually - 2 of these things just aren't the same...

That's BusaFett's blue and silver and way down there on the end is jessup's ride.  That was a fun day until we got to McD's....  I can't tell the story or the nightmares will start all over again!
Hang on Lisa, let me start a fire and get Hal to get his dog, then we can sit down and discuss this.
whistling.gif

Back