Thanks CAP ...

05bulldog

Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to post up about my first meeting with a member of this board. I tend to keep to myself most of the time and stay low profile. I enjoy the atmosphere of this site as much as I enjoy actually ride the bike we all love!! But I have to say "Thanks" to CAP!!

I just happen to mention that I would be in OKC this week and CAP mentioned we should meet for dinner. I, of course, said that was a good idea!! We made plans and meet for dinner...after dinner we just sat and talked for hours!! What a guy! You are such a nice guy and are easy going!! I know some things have had some weird turns due to this board, but CAP I wish nothing but the BEST for you and everything you do. I am upset you paid for dinner, but again all I can say is "THANKS"!! You are definitely someone I will never forget even if I never get to meet with you again!! (Hope that doesn't happen!!)

Thanks Doug!!

Chad
beerchug.gif

Lots n lots of good peeps on this board
biggrin.gif
glad you guys had a good time
beerchug.gif

I'm not surprised that Cap insisted on paying for the dinner. The only way you could have overcome that would have been to be at the eating place earlier and pay in advance
cool.gif

Even then he probably would have slipped the money in you pocket when you weren't looking
laugh.gif

I wish I could have joined you two. Cap buying would have been a bonus!

(Professor @ Jan. 10 2007,08:42) I wish I could have joined you two. Cap buying would have been a bonus!
Rick he is going to be around until Friday morning so there is still a chance to get all 3 of us out there. He is working at Tinker and I told him to look you up. Maybe you to can have lunch.

Cap

You're less than 600 miles from me. I'll have to give that a ride out some time. MrGxr can come with if he's so inclined . . . . .

--Wag--

Geez that sounds swell
super.gif
Too bad Cap can't set up an ORG fund raiser dinner or ?? in diff locations around the country
lurk.gif
Say Vegas "Baby" about the only way i'll get out there on my own
wow.gif
Ok maybe the speed weeks here in FL. I bet the new zuki dealer would let him use the joint for a meet!!
all_coholic.gif

Too cool ... I'd like to meet Doug one day myself. I have customers at Tinker AFB, so when I finally make it out there to see them I'll definitely try to arrange a get together.

Back