Busasweety Hauler

Busasweety

Registered
We had posted up in other areas in the past about our trip to GA. to pick our unit up but I never got around to putting up PICS...
I don't know what was wrong with the camera that day !!

trailor_051.jpg

Wow guys, that is amazing, you are styling and profiling. I am having serious feelings of inadequecy.
bowdown.gif

Its 7x16 Vnose.....PLENTY of room, made brackets for the baxleys for 4 locations...getting some funds together for finishing off the inside....buying some cabinets for the front, but just haven't put thought into flooring yet......

Its 7x16 Vnose.....PLENTY of room, made brackets for the baxleys for 4 locations...getting some funds together for finishing off the inside....buying some cabinets for the front, but just haven't put thought into flooring yet......
It looks great. I painted my floor, not sure what other opitons are available. They sell the roll on bed liner material at Lowe's too. I almost went with that.

Wow guys, that is amazing, you are styling and profiling. I am having serious feelings of inadequecy.  
bowdown.gif
Heck JIM....you and Juli have been doin some serious work in yours !! I'm looking at yours for ideas.....
bowdown.gif

I tend to take alot of time thinking about things..
sadnews.gif
winkold.gif
rock.gif
.every possible detail of things that could happen or what would we need..
idea3.gif
..etc...

Heck, we had our work van now for over 2 years now and I JUST built a good shelving system for my tools !!!
face7.gif

Post those pics later(need to download)

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif
Heck JIM....you and Juli have been doin some serious work in yours !! I'm looking at yours for ideas.....
bowdown.gif

I tend to take alot of time thinking about things..
sadnews.gif

winkold.gif

rock.gif
.every possible detail of things that could happen or what would we need..
idea3.gif
..etc...

Heck, we had our work van now for over 2 years now and I JUST built a good shelving system for my tools !!!
face7.gif

Post those pics later(need to download)
LOL, let me know if you need pics or close ups of anything. Hal wanted a better shot of how I mounted the compressor. It has been raining so much here my back yard is a swamp. Makes it hard to get to the trailer.
banghead.gif

bowdown.gif

Our trailers are almost twins!
laugh.gif
Great lookin' trailer. You may have posted earlier, but did you get it from Trailer Giant?

Well we broke up the trip down ...left midnight and drove to Charlotte (nascar fans) stayed there all day looking at shops and visited the track...ate dinner...left Charlotte @ 6pm and kept drivin till arrived at town @ 2am...got hotel room. Picked up trailer that afternoon and trucked home making a small pitstop at truck stop for a small nap....
beerchug.gif

Back