New Addition to the Hauler Family

loboboy

Donating Member
Registered
Hey thought I would post the new hauler. Had to buy this for our trip to Oregon. I didn't want to haul the big 38Ft GN so went and bought this one. The trailer behind it is the one that I had borrowed but come to find out the trailer brakes are shot so my only option iwth the time crunch I had was to buy one and then sell after the trip. I am hauling my sand toys to Florence Or for a Family reunion and will be playing on the dunes right on the coast for a week.

View attachment 1592727

beerchug.gif
Looks like my white one, but bigger
smile.gif

Call me when up here and maybe I will ride down..Is there dune fest around time you coming?

damn Goldenchild, I didn't check my post until I got back home. I was an Hour North of the sand fest and my Brother-in-law went down ther for the day. I didnt go, Wife had me doing other touristy crap but that is ok. Spent a couple days at Winchester Bay and all I can say is WOW.

Trailer is officially for sale so if interested let me know. I have 6800 in it and only used it for this trip. Any and all offers will be considered so contact me if you are interested. 4200 miles on it and it only hauled 3 quads and a yamaha Rhino. This trailer also has 5200LB Dexter Torsion Flex Axles and 12V lighting inside, brakes on all axles.

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
loboboy @ Jul. 02 2008 said:
1477294[/ATTACH] PM]
Yep pretty similar to Hal's but without the extras inside(for now)
How you like the new addition to the exterior?
ThumbsUp.gif
Hal that is a nice addition.

Now I need to sell this trailer and start my restoration on my big trailer. I will be adding a complete bath and shower along with beds mounted to the walls, 2 15K BTU heat pumps and flat screen and satelite TV for my long trips to the dunes.

zzwhip.gif

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
loboboy @ Jul. 02 2008 said:
1479993[/ATTACH] PM]
Yep pretty similar to Hal's but without the extras inside(for now)
How you like the new addition to the exterior?
ThumbsUp.gif
Hal that is a nice addition.

Now I need to sell this trailer and start my restoration on my big trailer. I will be adding a complete bath and shower along with beds mounted to the walls, 2 15K BTU heat pumps and flat screen and satelite TV for my long trips to the dunes.
Have you ever checked out the beds at www.blazinbelltech.com?

zzwhip.gif

Yea I like those, I am going to put those in my big trailer when I do the resotration and add the bath and shower. I will get that project started as soon as I sell this trailer.

Back