Busa riders weights

I'm 125 pounds wet and will race all 250 pound busa racers lol
jump9.gif

Other than the 1K Suzuki, the Busa looks good. siting on it on the showroom floor felt good ect... R1's and R6's are great too, as well as 1100 susuki's and no did not own them
sad.gif
from 86 to 2000 had to sneak and ride, gf/wife did not like motorcycles thought they were to dangerous. As well as to many idiots on the road who could careless about a biker. So basically snuck out and road either friends bikes or brothers friends bikes who wanted my opinion on what I thought of it. As well as how fast I could get on it. LOL!!! So basically last year saw the Black/Purple, thought the bike was killer, and then saw the LE and I am not a fan of REd, fell for the red. So Gf kids decided to ask their mom get the LE for Father day. well hurricans took care of it, and as far as I know now, the '05 LE came in a few days ago, and is still in the box as I type so should have it I hope within a week or 2. she is having it dyno's stock, and then after full exhaust is put on and all as well as speedohealer and other components ect.... as soon as I get it will post pics
smile.gif
But thats how I picked and all. Not very good way to pick. knew nothing about the bike just thought it was awsome, and felt awsome cannot wait to ride it.

I'm 6'3, 300 lbs.  I got the 'Busa partly due to my size and to keep me from doing stunts.  I had an SV1000S and everytime I came up to a stoplight or sign I just had the urge to do an endo.  Everytime I came off a green light or was on a clear straight long road I had to pop it up.  

I'm a bit afraid to attempt these on the 'Busa due to it's larger size and weight.  I also prefer the handling around high speed corners over the SV's.  I almost did consider an '05 GSX-R1000, however I knew I would lay it down the first week I had it attempting to due more daring stunts.
I know what ya mean... going from a 400 to a 1000 and a 1300 ect... back in the early 80's riding them no woning, the feel of them are so different. but I love bikes. since my first one I road self taught ect... back in 1977. And perfer them to a car.

6' 1" 185lbs. weight wasn't a factor in picking the bike, wanted a Busa regardless
biggrin.gif

I got it because of my height mainly. I had a GSXR750W and I was scruntched together on it. At lights in the winter with my JR pants, I had to lean half off the bike to get my leg back on the peg.

I do think that having a sportbike has helped with my weight loss though. I'm down 75 lbs since last June and 45 since I got it in July last year. I think I look significantly better on the bike now and I certainly can throw myself to one side or the other on curves a lot better
smile.gif

But I'm 6'2" and 200 lbs now. At my heaviest, I was getting close to 300 lbs but that was almost 10 years ago.

Just did my physical. 108/63 BP, Chol: 166/59/60/94 (Goals: <200/<150/>40/<160 so I'm in much better shape.

Carl

5'11 220lbs ..but a beefcake:D nah just a gym rat. i think i would look like a bear on a tricycle with something smaller:laugh:

Bought the busa 'cause I wanted it and it fit. 5'11" 205lbs

I'm 6'6" and about 275. I was gonna buy a 12, glad I didn't. The 12 is a worthy bike, but I like the Bus better.

5'7" @ 275 and reducing was 300 at the begining of the year.

Im buying a busa since its comfortable on long rides and has
more torque than the V-Max i just got rid of, Just gota
get those dog bones put in first thing ;)

6'0" 190lbs. I got the Busa for long ride comfort but need to get a better seat and risers. It's not bad stock for me but could be a touch more comfy.

5'11, 188.

Was around 200 when i got it-- south beach shed a few along with pounding out some miles.

Picked the busa for looks, power, and comfort.

I'm 5'9" and weigh in around 135. I never even considered my size when I started thinking about buying a Busa!
smile.gif

6',2'' 215 - I like the extra weight. I don't do my riding on the racetrack and like the big platform for freeway riding and stability. Afternoon winds suck on a lightweight ride.

5'9.5" and 170....196 over the holidays but have Atkinsed down to 170 and holding. I actually worried that i might be too small for the busa but i couldn't be happier with the fit.

I got it for comfort (mine and passengers), and torque/power, in that order. I'm a tall guy and wanted to be able to ride all day without probs......works for me
wink.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|The Big Red One
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117399499 -->

Back