Recommended height, weight

jzcrna

Registered
I currently ride a gsxr 600 (2007). I just started riding after a ten year hiatus. I used to own a 1993 GSXR 600 that was 100 pounds heavier, and I was 20 pounds lighter.

Is it out of the question for someone who is 5'6" and 160lbs to own this beast?

I sat on it, and it doesn't seem much different in size, and ergonomics, than that old 600 I used to have.

What is the average size of a rider, and do you know any smaller people who ride them.

I was thinking of upgrading to the Busa in a couple of years.

Average weight is about 110-400Lbs
Average height is about 5' -7'

No I'm not kidding. This bike does it all man!

<6'5" 270
muscle.gif

I'm 5'7'' and 168lbs... You should be fine.

5' 6" 140 no prob stock height.Feels great! :29My wife has an 06 dropped 2 in the back and 1 in the front and she has no problem outher than backing it up in stones maybe..She is under 5'4" tall.

mic_384.jpg

Height and weight aren't that important
argue.gif
if ya got the cash and know how to ride, go for it
beerchug.gif

5' 5" 160 LBS.

Been riding mine since June of last year 7,000 + miles no problems at all. Just need to use a little common sense.

If I have to back it up I get off and move it.

11_04_2005__600_x_450_.jpg

5'6" and 3/4! about 165, 170 and i had to lower mine to be comfortable cause i was tip toeing it when at a stop. Lowered front and rear and no issues now!

5' 11" and 137lbs. The bike does not even know I am on it.

And yes when I go fast, my body hums like a blade of grass. So you see it is not me screaming
wow.gif

I'm 6-2 and 280. It feels "just right". The smaller bikes were much less comfortable than the Busa. If you're streching a little to get the ground you could always get an aftermarket seat, or lower it a little. Just get one!

Back