Hood County Hooligans

Bo_

Registered
Had a good ride Saturday this pic was taken near the end of the ride.

This is our little group, Me and Scott started last April, we have a Thursday bike night and a ride on either saturday or sunday or both. There are about 10 other guys that ride sometimes but this is the core group.

Left to right

Bones 2004 GSXR 1000

Dane 2007 GSXR 1000

Scott 2007 GSXR 600

Vince 2007 ZX14

Justin 2007 ZX10

Bo 2008 Busa

Taco 2006 Ninja 600

Hooligans.jpg

Sweet, What was the temp and riding conditions like?
Well I think our temp might have been a little better than your ride but your scenery was sure a lot better than ours.

We started at 11:00 and overcast cold (for us) probably in the 40's, the sun came out after a couple hours and it warmed up nice into the mid to hi 60's.  

Riding conditions were great, after the tires heated up it was just right. We had one guy run wide in a curve and went thru a ditch and up into a church yard, no fences so he came thru it unscathed. Another guy hit some uneven pavement and it threw him off the road but he was able to keep it up, so that was a good thing.

The guy on the zx14 said me and him were running a buck sixty for a ways, I never know how fast I am going when running fast, I can't look down at the little numbers long enough to focus and figure it out. flame on.  
banghead.gif

Sweet, What was the temp and riding conditions like?
Well I think our temp might have been a little better than your ride but your scenery was sure a lot better than ours.

We started at 11:00 and overcast cold (for us) probably in the 40's, the sun came out after a couple hours and it warmed up nice into the mid to hi 60's.  

Riding conditions were great, after the tires heated up it was just right. We had one guy run wide in a curve and went thru a ditch and up into a church yard, no fences so he came thru it unscathed. Another guy hit some uneven pavement and it threw him off the road but he was able to keep it up, so that was a good thing.

The guy on the zx14 said me and him were running a buck sixty for a ways, I never know how fast I am going when running fast, I can't look down at the little numbers long enough to focus and figure it out. flame on.  
banghead.gif
No flameage but go back and reread the sentence atarting with "Riding conditions...That's two out of how many?
wtf.gif

I'll stop here.

No flameage but go back and reread the sentence atarting with "Riding conditions...That's two out of how many?
wtf.gif

I'll stop here.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Point well taken, sometimes when you re-read what you have written it don't make much sense.

Yep the ride was great except for all the crashes and tickets.
face7.gif

face7.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

face7.gif

Had a good ride Saturday this pic was taken near the end of the ride.

This is our little group, Me and Scott started last April, we have a Thursday bike night and a ride on either saturday or sunday or both. There are about 10 other guys that ride sometimes but this is the core group.
Where do you guys Ride? I live in Carrollton, and would like to get together with some guys and ride. Sundays are usually best for me. I'm in the car business so Saturdays are always long days at work.

2 near misses and tickets? eeek..... time for a "core" safety meeting
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure that "Hooligans" don't have safety meetings.
We are pretty loose, I try to have a group prayer before each ride and hope for the best.

It's always a sick feeling when I notice part the pack is missing, when you turn around and ride back to find your buds not knowing what you will see when you find them.

In the last year we had a guy wad a 929, another dude flipped an R1 doing a hi speed wheelie, the zx-14 dude crashed the first time he rode with us, an R6 went down two nights ago and we have had a few run-offs. The only guy that got hurt was the R1 wheelie gone south and that guy actually was from another group we had hooked up with.

In response to the guy from Carrolton, our rides are hit and miss, quick notice right now due to the weather. I'll post up when we get back to some planned rides.

Back