Recommended height, weight

6' 1" 220lbs no problem
beerchug.gif

It's all in the wrist and experience... but to throw the curve off of the voting...

I'm 6'10" and 350lbs... Milk does a body good!
all_coholic.gif

(jzcrna @ Oct. 28 2006,16:57) Hey everyone,

I appreciate the comments. You were all very helpful. That pretty much gives me some peace of mind. Just shelled out almost 10 grand for an 07 600 with gear after TTT.

I was hesitant to get a big bike, after not riding for 10 years, but next time for sure, it will be a Hayabusa.

I heard that the body style is going to change from some guy at Biketoberfest at the Suzuki camp, but I am sure you guys know way more about this than I do.

Thanks!
beerchug.gif
I hadn't ridden in around 6yrs when I got my busa (I'm 5'10 with shoes and 170ish). I think you just made a big mistake getting the 600 when you could have gone for the 1000... or even the busa. And who cares if the busa is or isn't going to change for 08... because the 1300 busa will still be faster than the 1000 and the 600.

Life is short. You can kill yourself on any bike. I'd much rather be killed on a busa than a 600... because that sure would sound a lot better in the obituaries!

Back