Busa Rider Ages

Busa Rider Ages - poll (for busa owners)

• under 16

Votes: 704 100.0%
  • 16-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• Old as dirt...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For every mph (GPS) you get to deduct 2 years.

50 - (206mph-200mph=6mph) = 38

So I gues I am 38. I am hoping to turn 26 years old this year. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I like your thought processes Ninja Eater. I think you have discovered the fountian of youth. Happy birthday (everyday), lol. Chris

I guess you mean every mph over 200 Ninja? I hope we're not Adding 2 years for every mph Under 200, I'd be 143! rock.gif

We did this post a year or so ago but have added a lot of new members since, interesting to see where the avg is now ... also some of us have our age and D.O.B. on our profile.

oh and I'm 42 sigh.gif suspect.gif coffeecup.gif and lovin every minute of it ...

An extremely old and beat up 28 years of age. However, in my infinite wisdom and control of second gear stand-ups I feel younger at times........... biggrin.gif

I'm an extremely young 31 years old, I think mostly due to
the availability of ridiculously fast 2 and 4 wheeled toys!!!!
Ain't life grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat

300 mph at 90.....Yep i'd like to be right next to you while we do it...parents would not be around to complain that we never grew up..300.....@90 may even get stiff [if thats possible] If anything went haywire we would positively be stiff
FOREVER...oh by the way 52 very soon...couple of days after the laguna ride..but with the Sanford and son math we might
only be 18 then..hehehehehe fun thread.. drooling3.gif might be doing that on the gastank..cleans up easy.

300 mph at 90.....Yep i'd like to be right next to you while we do it...parents would not be around to complain that we never grew up..300.....@90 may even get stiff [if thats possible] If anything went haywire we would positively be stiff
FOREVER...oh by the way 52 very soon...couple of days after the laguna ride..but with the Sanford and son math we might
only be 18 then..hehehehehe fun thread.. drooling3.gif  might be doing that on the gastank..cleans up easy.
300 mph would be cool for you Geriatrics, but hopefully...just hopefully the reflexes are still good enough to S-T-O-P!!!!

Brian laugh.gif

jump9.gif jump9.gif jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Thanks Bacharles...Will have [captured alien military technology] for braking system by then..just hamfist the brake
lever....and slow down oh so sweet...hehe..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back