'Busa Owners Wanted for Magazine Article

Here is the Bash Group shot from last Spring.

I have the one without the killboy logo at home.

LMK if you want to use it Dave.

bashgroupshot.jpg

(vman1300 @ Mar. 30 2007,14:40)
(big ed @ Mar. 30 2007,14:17) sorry guys I thought since super street was looking for pics.some of us could get toghther & make it happen.I guess some of you would rather talk about it than do it(only 8 responses stated by super street)way to come toghther guys.
I dont know who you are talking about...but I have sent over a shot.
Me too...one of my extreme lean pics displaying my skills
laugh.gif
Shut up vman, don't say a word...
wink.gif

pics of ole' Busa emailed to Dave.

Just gotta come up with 100 words to describe her.

hmmmm......

(VaBusa @ Mar. 30 2007,15:19)
(big ed @ Mar. 30 2007,14:17) sorry guys I thought since super street was looking for pics.some of us could get toghther & make it happen.I guess some of you would rather talk about it than do it(only 8 responses stated by super street)way to come toghther guys.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Would that be a shot of you setting it on the kickstand?  
firedevil.gif

(GJoker @ Mar. 30 2007,15:flamethrowing:)
(VaBusa @ Mar. 30 2007,15:19)
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Would that be a shot of you setting it on the kickstand?  
firedevil.gif
How'd you know?!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

If u look under Tybalt71 bike mods, Ima working on a real awesome Busa, looks and all I would love to submit it, I call my busa "Fade to Black" 200 RWHP with no turbo or NOS! and the body work and cosmetics awesome, I hope to have her completed middle of April but i think this is a whole new breed of bike u will see. Not all chrome , typical bling bling, no strech or extended, everyday Busa making crazy horses, check out my post and u can see where it is so far! really different and attention to detail.-txs Duane

(VaBusa @ Mar. 28 2007,15:34)
(LCB @ Mar. 28 2007,15
super.gif
) Yeah but you'll have to wear something "different"... Did you see the gals in the mag?
When the guys start posing with their Busas in that 300 Spartan gear, I'll consider it...'til then, that's the best they get!
laugh.gif
Yeah:

I didn't have any shots of me with the Busa since Revolution (aka smokin_gunz)got done with it. I fixed that today and emailed David. Hopefully it's something he can use. I wish wifey would have pointed out that my shirt wans't tucked in
sad.gif

I couldn't decide between this one

101_2659__Medium_.JPG

(BusaWhipped @ Mar. 30 2007,12:04) God, I'm such a poser
laugh.gif
Dude, you screwed up!!

I am stunned!!

Why didn't you just send him the one with your right fist on the back seat? That is the one that looked the best!

ices_rofl.gif

yeah, I sent 2...

I'm sending some. I figured there'd be plenty of others sending pics so why me? I've HAD my 15 minutes of fame already
biggrin.gif

I hope you guys are sending the ORIGINAL FULL SIZE versions. They need the best quality ones for mag printing. They can shrink, crop as needed

I'll send a few and a blurb about my busalife

Back