'Busa Owners Wanted for Magazine Article

(thrasherfox @ Mar. 28 2007,18:17)
(BusaCruise @ Mar. 28 2007,14:50) primedia publishes motorcyclist and sport rider.

dunno if this is for real though.

hard to work with someone having only 2 posts.
At the bottom of the Super Street Bike magazine it lists  PRIMEDIA as the publisher.

I sent an email to the PRIMEDIA domain to David and I received an email from David from the PRIMEDIA domain.

So as far as I am concerned it is legit. and I didnt give him any pictures that are not already all over the internet anyway.

Thanks David for checking out our web site and looking at our members..  
beerchug.gif
yeah, I've sent him some pictures of me that I saw on bike sites I never visited before!

Send him knee draggin, hand draggin pics, folk. It will help dispell the myth about not being able to handle or turn

(WWJD @ Mar. 28 2007,18:59) Send him knee draggin, hand draggin pics, folk.  It will help dispell the myth about not being able to handle or turn
Thats what I sent... Wish I had a hand draggin pic though... Knee is on the ground though.
beerchug.gif

(big ed @ Mar. 28 2007,16:00) hey guys ,this saturday im tring to get as many busa's as I can to show up at the open house in upland ca. (mountain motorsports)great photo opp.,food,helmet & jacket give aways.let me know if anyone is interested.its gonna be a nice saturday morning. food,chance at free stuff & an excuse to ride.any takers?
super.gif
Give me the street address, I'll be there! Need the street address for my GPS. New to the area and use the GPS to get anywhere out here!

(yamahor @ Mar. 28 2007,19:10)
(WWJD @ Mar. 28 2007,18:59) Send him knee draggin, hand draggin pics, folk.  It will help dispell the myth about not being able to handle or turn
Thats what I sent... Wish I had a hand draggin pic though... Knee is on the ground though.  
beerchug.gif
Same here.

It would be WAAAAAYYYY cool to be in a magazine.

I actually sent along some info on the Busa Bash as well.

(Super Streetbike Magazine @ Mar. 28 2007,09:35) Hey People-
We're doing a special feature on the 'Busa in Super Streetbike magazine and would like to include some owner's thoughts and stories on the bike.
If you could send us a pic of you and your bike (you on your bike, even just sitting in the driveway is cool) along with about 100 words describing why you bought it, love it, tune it...whatever really— we'll get it in!
send to:

david.sonsky@primedia.com

thanks!

Tell you what David, I am going to the Vegas Busa get together in a couple of weeks. I will take my big Nikon pro model digital SLR. Tell me what format your magazine needs for pictures and I will shoot a bunch for you at this all Hayabusa event. Would be happy to get them to you on a disk once I get back, just need to know the format you want them in. That should give you a great selection of photos for your article. How's that sound?

Also got someone trolling in this thread... I'm getting tired of seeing Bid Ed's post's in here that have nothing to do with the mag... start your own thread bro...

Big Ed -

Please start a new thread with the information about the upland event.

I removed the posts in this thread to ensure this thread stays on track

Very cool!! SuperStreet has always shown a lot of love towards the Busa, despite the 14 coming out and supposedely dethroning the Busa. Big ups to you SuperStreetbike!!

(Super Streetbike Magazine @ Mar. 31 2007,01:35) only about 8 responses to this....too bad.
was expecting much more really.
I don't have my Busa anymore....But...I can email you some pics of it when it used to be my trackday machine.

Be patient with some of the guys here.

It's common reaction to someone who just registered. Just a bunch of guys n gals being cautious here.

Good luck to you...

How bout sending someone in Iraq a couple courtesy copies/ back-issues of SuperStreebike magazine....

beerchug.gif

(vman1300 @ Mar. 30 2007,12:54)
(Super Streetbike Magazine @ Mar. 30 2007,12:35) only about 8 responses to this....too bad.
was expecting much more really.
Dave,

If you need anymore pics let me know.

I do have some from last years Busa Bash Group shot.

Kevin
kevin@mrcycles.com
A shot of 'em all would be nice to see in a magaine
super.gif

(VaBusa @ Mar. 30 2007,13:24) A shot of 'em all would be nice to see in a magaine  
super.gif
The only one I have here at work is the one with killboy's logo on it.

I will bring the disc to work and send Dave a shot over.

sorry guys I thought since super street was looking for pics.some of us could get toghther & make it happen.I guess some of you would rather talk about it than do it(only 8 responses stated by super street)way to come toghther guys.

(big ed @ Mar. 30 2007,14:17) sorry guys I thought since super street was looking for pics.some of us could get toghther & make it happen.I guess some of you would rather talk about it than do it(only 8 responses stated by super street)way to come toghther guys.
I dont know who you are talking about...but I have sent over a shot.

Back