Busa on hold again

Two Hustlers (the mowing kind) here Capt.
You won't be dissapointed. My little bro just bought a center discharge 60" and I bought my father one about five years ago for his lawn! There very dependable and should last for years.....

Cap,if youre dead set on getting a zero turn mower,then the SCAG is your best bet,especially with the amount youre mowing.Just my opinion.

I got a SCAG--a little pricey, but tought as nails. You won't be buying another mower for a long, long time. Besides, it's really cool to do burn-outs on the grass!!!!!

Cap is just looking for excuses for waiting for the '07.

<!--EDIT|BusaWhipped
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148384636 -->

This is the heat Cap!

TurfTiger_studio2006_275.jpg

Read the lawyers joke and your problem will be solved. I will not own a lawn mower. Work to hard during the week to have to still cut grass on the weekend. Have you chaps got any sheep in the USA
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

rock.gif

GO SCAG!!! I had one and loved it. 5800 bucks will get ya a mower that will blow off the blades of anything else. IF you need a hook up let me know, Im pretty good friends with the owner of a local dealer.

screw it... just spend a one time fee and buy astro turf....never have to use a lawn mower again..maybe some spray paint (green) but..worth the green grass all year long
laugh.gif

Maybe you can work a deal out with your brother-in-law. He cuts the grass while you keep the cup holder filled.
laugh.gif

Just a thought.
smile.gif

Well, what can I say... the spouse cleared me to get the dirtbike and a new busa... As luck would have it my lawnmower died this weekend. I advised the wife the busa is on the hold again and I am looking at getting a new zero turn. I mow about 6 acres a week (parents lawn too) so I need something very dependable. My brother in law has a hustler and he loves it, I drove it tonight and it was fun as heck... Anyone with any personal experiences...
Nice mower there Capt. But for all practical purposes I would go with a Gravely zero turn. You can't beat those mowers for quality and reliability. Just my .02. Myself and my brother both own Gravely's.

OK its a done deal I bought the hustler commercial series... Lifetime frame warranty, thick thick steel mowing deck with 3 yr warranty on dents and bending..... I mowed for the first time tonight at 12mph... This thing is sick....

<!--EDIT|captain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148426864 -->

smz_20side.jpg

OK its a done deal I bought the hustler commercial series... Lifetime frame warranty, thick thick steel mowing deck with 3 yr warranty on dents and bending..... I mowed for the first time tonight at 12mph... This thing is sick....
You just bought it 'cause of the mag wheels.

Our very own Captain with a "pimped mower".

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148427093 -->

Back