Travel Channel

MzBusa

Registered
There's is a show on the Travel channel showing Busa's drag racing...The show is called Hot Bikes. It comes on again at 11 tonight if anyone missed it, and I'm sure again sometime this week.

<!--EDIT|MzBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093306943 -->

Gotta to try and check this out...
evil.gif

I seen it is motorcycle magic week on the travel channel. I have to check it out. Thanx for the info!

I watched it
Thanks for posting about it
They interviewed Brock Davidson and Barry from velocity racing
it was pretty good

I missed it...I'll see if I can find it later in the week...

On MTV, this Thursday I think, there's a show called "True Life". It's all about riders in the stunt wars...I saw the 10 minutes; looked okay and squidlike, but at least they were doing their work on the track...
cool.gif

i caught the last part of it .... was great.. pretty much told what we all know busa is the fastest thing period ! did not even compare it to any other bikes just told about how fast it was and making them faster ....:cool: hope someone will record and post vid of it so can watch it again and again ....
biggrin.gif

I missed the 'Busa part. Anyone notice that they contradicted themselves on the top speed of the Tomahawk? In the beginning of the piece that say it can go 250mph, but towards the middle of the piece they claim that in "the right circumstances" it can go 450MPH.

Maybe strapped to the space shuttle or dropped from a plane.... (actually, terminal velocity is slower than 450mph too!!).

I'll have to watch on the 28th to catch the Hayabusa part.

yeah i met a couple of those cats from geared up there in jacksonville they do some pretty dope stunts

Back