Busa gets huge compliment

Professor that picture is awesome!!
bowdown.gif
I need one of those or a poster for my cube.

Hey Professor ... thanks for the new background!
beerchug.gif

No disrespect but oddly the drawing looks better than the avatar ...

Last year Busaone & I were at Eureka Springs in the spring. The ZRX kaw guys had their meet there.Probably 15-18 zrx's in the parking lot. People were coming over to see the Busas and ignoring the Kaw's. I dont think they liked that much. A major case of lower-lip-syndrome seemed to break out amongst the z-guys ..

The Busa is definately a crowd pleaser. I get comments all the time. Most common are "what a beautiful bike" and "whats an old guy like you doing on a bike like that". Great post Thanks.
beerchug.gif

yep...we are the proud owners of the best bike on the road
beerchug.gif

I think I had posted about this in another post. But was siting behind a car at a light and in my mirrors, I see a harley coming up with big rough looking guy on it. He comes up quick and pulls up next to me (close). I am thinking the guy is going to kick my bike or something. He looks over and say That's a fuc*&* Awesome Bike you have!!! I looked at him thinking he means to be sarcastic. He says that is the only Jap bike he would ever own. He loves the look. I complement his bike and he takes off ahead of me.

Although I have not ridden Harleys, I believe a lot of Harley riders who want something a little more first look at Busas as an option.

The G/f bumped into a guy on a dynaglide and they started talking bikes. Turns out the dude put big $$$ in it and it put out over 100 horses (thats a big deal on a harley) She told him of my busa and he said "hell yeah -- thats gonna be my next bike-- serious unbelievable horsepower stock on that thing"

We also have a friend recovering from neck surgery who is shopping around sport tourers now. He said he wanted to hook up with me and my buds for rides but was afraid we rode too fast for him (thought I still had the Warrior) He learned of the busa and said "oh -- no way -- those things are INSANE"

I love the stories. We were on a ride today with about 70 bikes. When we pulled up to one of the stops, a couple of rednecks were walking the parking lot looking at the bikes when they saw our busas they were in awe. They had never seen one before(yes they were like deliverance redneck
biggrin.gif
). We went inside for about 30 minutes and when we came back out they were still chubbed up around the busas. I had to check to see if maybe they added a little something to the exhaust. They stood there until we took off.

Back