Burr it's cold !!!

Description "¢ Arctiva Skull Cap Black
Warm, soft and lightweight
Ideal for layering under a helmet or wear alone
Innovative thermal regulation stores heat and releases it back to you as needed
Polartec Power Stretch ear band adds warmth
Snug, comfortable contoured fit

cap.jpg

Almost forgot, and a pair of these to keep the toes cozy and warm.

SealSkinz Water Blocker socks feature an in cuff seal that effectively blocks water from entering over the top of the sock, even when wading through waist-deep water. When properly donned with the sealing element in tight contact against the skin, water does not enter.

SealSkinz patented structure provides the highest performance available - both inside and out. Seal Skinz outer fabric and in-cuff seal keep water out, while a unique breathable inner fabric membrane draws perspiration away from the skin, allowing the skin to breathe. Plus, Seal Skinz seamless design provides added flexibility and helps prevent blisters and chafing even after hours of rigorous activity. Made in the USA.

Stay Dry With Seal Skinz WaterBlockers

Seal.jpg

Hey Rhythm, whereja get the socks and how much?.... +1 on the heated stuff - Gerbings rocks!

No Gerbings socks Rythm???  Those comfort socks are really nice too....
Nah Dawg, I've read the wires can be uncomfortable when walking. Besides, I haven't experienced cold feet with what I wear so far riding down into the single digits.

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Hey Rhythm, whereja get the socks and how much?.... +1 on the heated stuff - Gerbings rocks![/quote]

I forget, but it was online about three years ago and they're still holding up

I gotta find those socks.... Gerbings makes 2 versions of the socks now - heated all around or the comfort version, only heated on top so you don't have to walk on the wires - gonna get a pair of each of those this year... I have one of these too - works great!

http://www.schampa.com/Item.asp?IID=183

And a few more items of what I usually wear when it get cold.

23.jpg

Dayum I forgot to add my MOTO GP overpants.

Waterproof outer shell
Double layer panel on seat
Heat-resistant material from knee to ankle
Removable, zip-out liner
Full-length, 2-way zippers for easy on and off
Removable knee and hip EVA foam pads
Side elastic panels with adjustable hook-and-loop tabs

MOTO.jpg

Back