Burr it's cold !!!

I just saw a pic. in the "Women of the Org thread", of LADYHAWK. That's kinda what I'm lookin for, just in mens !! Don't know if that's cold weather gear or not ?
I sent you a PM. The pants are mens Ballistic 5.0. They are my son's but I steal them when I need to.  
laugh.gif
The have an adjustable waist, so I pull it in tight.. and they are roomy enough I can wear jeans underneath if I need to.And yes, the keep me very warm.

The jacket is not cold weather gear. Just a Joe Rocket mesh with a liner.

The one week it gets cold here, I just wear a sweater  
tounge.gif
I got it, thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what I want.

Thank goodness for heated vests, we need them in south Florida (Keys) when it drops into the 50"s which is rare. Full leathers come out when we drop into the 70's.
Paradise does have a few advantages. Most of my leathers are perforated for warm weather since I returned home from the north. Cnada was cold riding, thats where I picked up the heated vest.

I hate to reveal the ugly reality there Bird, but some of us here in the Pacific Southwest and Southwest have no limitations on riding.....now let's see if that tank and shorts can follow me through the Inyo Kern in December......"Muah-ha-ha".........in the triple digits of course........those gonna be some white-@ss shoulders and knees Bruddah !!!!
super.gif

As for me, long trips in cold weather require a certain degree of protection and a certain degree of "COMFORT-BABY-YAH !!!!! !!!!!
Alright I probably deserve a little beef from the stink I was slinging... but brah... if you can't lose a Viper... I'm pretty sure who gonna be following who...

ohsnap1.gif

jump9.gif

lol1.gif
....Funny you said that "tonight"....guess what I came upon on the way home.......Hmmmmmmm
rock.gif
?........

YEP, a candy-blue / white striped Viper.........but a "different plate".......the chick was HOT, but when she started coming up on me after I passed her, and "she was coming for me"..... "I slammed and JAMMED !!!"  
super.gif

"VIPER THIS BIG-BOY !!!!!"....
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

Heck of a kill...if I DO say-so myself, ahhh freeway at 2:00 in the morning..no traffic....life is good with a Busa...."Oh those BIG TIRES" must make it SO FAST........

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

lol1.gif
....Funny you said that "tonight"....guess what I came upon on the way home.......Hmmmmmmm
rock.gif
?........

YEP, a candy-blue / white striped Viper.........but a "different plate".......the chick was HOT, but when she started coming up on me after I passed her, and "she was coming for me"..... "I slammed and JAMMED !!!"  
super.gif

super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

Heck of a kill...if I DO say-so myself, ahhh freeway at 2:00 in the morning..no traffic....life is good with a Busa...."Oh those BIG TIRES" must make it SO FAST........
Hey SPUD, I think you may have come up with the BEST TIP to stay warm...

ADRENALIN BABBY !!!!!!!! Get that flowing through your vains, and you ain't felling ANYTHING, let alone cold !! And it's free............well maybe not always....................

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

lol1.gif
rock.gif
?........

super.gif

super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

I just rode to the gym to workout (only about 10 or 15 minutes away), but it was about 35 degrees and spitting sleet.  I had on a shirt, fleece, vest, and leather jacket.  Leather gloves, leather throat cover and only jeans on my legs.  I wasn't cold at all.  The Busa seems to block the wind off legs and hands better than my Ninja I had...bigger fairings I guess.

Ninja  
fight.gif
  Hayabusa  (Hayabusa wins)

I ridee year round in the rain and cold When it gets cold I wear my normal work wear long johns jeans insulated flannel shirt . Over that I put on my Joe rocket jacket w/liner and I got a pair of ski pants from Columbia that zip up the side of the legs ( easy on and off) Been wearing that for years . Best rain pants I've ever found .

I don't think there is substitute for electric gear. I bought yesterday this jacket and pants. Going to get the gloves next. Today, I drove when it was in the low 30s and I was toasty warm. I am sure the cagers were thinking that I was crazy driving in the cold weather. It is worth every bit of money for the electric gear and especially Tourmaster's heated gear. I read that their gear heats up to 167-169 degrees on the highest setting.

SYNERGY_PANT_LINER.jpg

I don't think there is substitute for electric gear. I bought yesterday this jacket and pants. Going to get the gloves next. Today, I drove when it was in the low 30s and I was toasty warm. I am sure the cagers were thinking that I was crazy driving in the cold weather. It is worth every bit of money for the electric gear and especially Tourmaster's heated gear. I read that their gear heats up to 167-169 degrees on the highest setting.
Jacket

SNYERGY_JACKET_LINER.jpg

gloves

SYNERGY_GLOVE.jpg

lol1.gif
rock.gif
?........

super.gif

super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif
Thank you....thank ya very mushhh !!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

Actually Snap, when she came on, I "immediately" thought of you and thought to myself, "Waahaaa, NO WAY"...... and I wish you'd been there at that exact moment. Then she would have watched TWO Busa's fading furiously-quick into the distance. MAN, I was SOOO GONE !!!!! If your buddy sold his, imagine what she's trading it in on TODAY !!!!
coolold.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

â—†Superior waterproof and breathable RS TAICHI New material DryMaster-X nylon outer shell construction with Teflon coating. DryMaster-X is laminated perforated special membrane.
â—†Schoeller keprotec on shoulders and elbows to extremely tear and abrasion resistance.
â—†Coolmax inner lining, keeps dry and comfortable in the summer season riding.
â—†Schoeller dynamic stretch material on arm hole for ease of movement.
â—†Removable CE approved armor on shoulders, elbows and PU vented foam padding on back. (Shoulder armor are adjustable)
â—†Polyester insulated removable inner liner.
â—†Schoeller Reflex reflector on chest and back for visibility in nighttime.
â—†Adjuster on under sleeve and forearm for better fit to fix elbow armors.
â—†Dual adjust waist belt provides secure fit.
â—†Air vents zipper on side and underarm used by YKK Aqua guard zip.
â—†100% waterproof outer pocket for frontal area.

Jac.jpg

Heating pads on the chest, back, collar, and sleeves
Compressible, water-repellent, durable, Thinsulate® insulation
Teflon® coated, wind-resistant, soft nylon shell
Inside and outside pockets
Silky soft micro denier collar
Form-fitting patterns and sizing to fit snugly and easily under your outer garments
Glove plug pockets placed on the sleeves secure the plugs when not in use
Power Distribution Unit eliminates dangling cords
Dual 2 wiring configuration (for one user only)
Lifetime warranty on heating elements
$199

heat.jpg

Gerbing's most pliable and comfortable heated glove
Constructed from rich, black, exceptionally soft leather that contours to your hand
Gauntlet style gloved, sleek and stylish
Gel cushioned palm
Waterproof/breathable membrane (Leather is not waterproof, so treat with NIKWAX Glove Proof)
Thinsulate® insulation
Adjustable wrist enclosure
The glove heats the entire length of each finger as well as the back of your hand
Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
$169

Gl.jpg

Description "¢ NOJ Quiet Rider Cold Weather
Extra-long front and rear for full coverage in harsh conditions
Cuts wind noise dramatically while stopping cold air
Enhances communicator headset speaker sound
Breathable, Burlington Ultrex exterior is windproof and waterproof and waterproof
Polartec lining wicks moisture away from skin surfaces
Hook-and-look closures and adjustable neck opening for sure fit
Fully washable and one size fits all full-face helmets

NOJ.jpg

Back