It's not cold here, went for a little ride

Powers739

Donating Member
Registered
Family all home for the holidays here in S. Florida. Decided to take a little ride around Lake Okeechobee.

It started out a little foggy, but then cleared up as the day went on. Met a guy that would lurk on the h.org from time to time, he had a 2007 red/blk, just like mine. His original bike (2007 red/blk) was stolen last year at bike week in daytona, only had it for four months and no insurance.

Anyway, here are a few pictures from today little ride, for those people who live too far up North to ride (i.e. GixerHP)

DSC08398.jpg

Cool pics, gotta love Florida, except for the lack of curves!!

Looks like fun. I went to the local dirt bike store on the street bike today 70mi round trip.Who says it's too cold.
laugh.gif

What happened to the pictures, all i get are the red x's, I didn't more/remove/delete the pictures from photobucket???

Looks like it's working now??? Hummmm...

Getting my heart eated out again. Went to biketoberfest last october and i did not have bike, I could only go for three day weekend. Friend of mine moved there about 3 years ago, he has to remind me of how warm it is, whenever we get to chat on phone.

Good for you, some of us has to enjoy it. Happy Holidays Johnny

Back