Bugatti Top Speed run video ..WOW!!

eek2.gif
bowdown.gif
eek2.gif

eek2.gif

Only thing is you have to move to Germany to drive that fast or build your own race track...otherwise you won't even find safe enough of an area to use what you're paying for.

I wanna see a race between that thing and John Noonan's Hayabusa on that same track! Holy Cow!
I read somewhere that not just any old swinging D@#k can walk in and buy one though. You have to be approached by Bugatti to even be considered for ownership. Keeps em out of the hands of grossly over payed Basketball players and Rap stars I suppose!

(bigoltool @ Feb. 06 2007,20:52) I wanna see a race between that thing and John Noonan's Hayabusa on that same track! Holy Cow!
Wouldn't be much of a race. Car is fast but isn't hitting 250 as quick as the turbo bikes...let along 260+mph. Fast is one thing but quick is the REAL thing.

Besides noonan there's the yancy turbo busa that owns the maxton record over cars too for doing 261mph in the mile. However the uk boys have a similar event where Performance Bikes "Project 250" busa went 257mph which finished SECOND to Frank 'The Flying Dutchman' Gillebaard which did 265mph. Both busa's in street trim on street tires.
wow.gif

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/20september06_topspeed.htm

I have to agree with coldstone they had to use a 5 mile straight to get it up to 250 mph . But as far a s supercars go man I love that thing .

Back