What is your top speed?

I get mine up to 75 or 80, then I short shift up to 2nd.
tounge.gif

I ride to work, when the weather allows, 25 miles on an Interstate that has that section rarely monitored. In addition the traffic is very light. 80 mph is my normal speed with a fun burst to 140 mph for a short time. I do not have a speedo healer so I know that my real speed is lower. Just by estimating from the mile markers it looks like my bike shows 7 to 8 mph faster then it is really going. I have a Smart TRE installed but have yet to test the top speed.

Lets see who has the fastest ride.  What to know everyones top speed to date.  I still have my govener on so my top speed is still 185.  Just purchased my smart TRE, so I will be adjusting my number at a later date.  Stay Tuned.
Did you do 185 indicated or GPS? If indicated, then youre prolly only in the 170s. Speedo is optimistic. You'll need speedohealer or yellowbox to correct speedo (but your Odo will be off).

Why would anyone want to speed ... I mean isn't the legal limit of 70mph enough ... I would imagine the chances of an aweful incident would go up dramatically past that mark
grim.gif
umnik.gif

Back