What is your top speed?

hayabusaman05

Registered
Lets see who has the fastest ride. What to know everyones top speed to date. I still have my govener on so my top speed is still 185. Just purchased my smart TRE, so I will be adjusting my number at a later date. Stay Tuned.

<!--EDIT|hayabusaman05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142694236 -->

Speed is relative. The question you probably should be asking is how fast do you stop. After all speed doesn't kill, it's the sudden stop that will kill ya!

Oh ya welcome to the board!

<!--EDIT|Fugly
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142694040 -->

Your topic title and your post statement don't match. One asked about the rider's testicular activity and one asks about the power of the bike. Just messing with ya, anyway, I have been to the end of the speedo.............. once.

Don

With these high azz gas prices I wont be topping off anything above 55mph
mad.gif

Let me see now, what is the national speed limit. Yep I've had mine at 120km.
smile.gif

I like to keep the Busa at about 5 mph under the posted speed limit...in 10 mph zones I like to push it, or do the "Duck walk" while sitting on it with hazzards flashing.
smile.gif

closed course: pegged speedo twice. speedo 187, GPS said 173
regularly hit 140-150 GPS'd for short bursts when conditions permit: way outside city, zero traffic, great visibility, no passenger etc etc etc

Is this speedo indictaed??

GPS???

I've been to limiter, which isn't 186mph. Speedo is way off...

155 speedo healer installed. The acceleration is awesome. Still not used to the power, gonna be a little bit till I tap it out. Gotta love it though, the wheel comes up under hard throttle whether you want it to or not.
biggrin.gif

well i have had it near 70 the posted speed. hahaha. i was flying until i seen the cop then it was 70.

Back