Buell Pegs STILL Rock

I used the buy it now option and bought mine today. Can't wait to try them out as my legs were the first part of me to get cramped. Should help an old fart like myself out a little.
Now it's time to get my wife used to the idea of a helibar purchase which is coming soon.

I bought a 2007 last year and it hurt my knees in that position so much that I didn't ride all summer and my bike has only 3 miles on her. I tried adj. rearsets NO GOOD. This my last resort before I gotta sell her, Hey Joe I bought a pair of buell pegs but i don't have any instructions on how to install the can you email me some please.

I bought a 2007 last year and it hurt my knees in that position so much that I didn't ride all summer and my bike has only 3 miles on her. I tried adj. rearsets NO GOOD. This my last resort before I gotta sell her, Hey  Joe I bought a pair of buell pegs but i don't have any instructions on how to install the can you email me some please.
Hello,........did you purchase one of my packages? OR did you purchase the pegs from your Buell dealer? I searched my files,........and could not find your name. IF you purchased a package from me,........the illustrated instruction manual comes with the peg set. IF you purchased a set from your Buell dealer,.........my instructions will not help you. My instructions do not show how to modify the pegs,......only how to install my peg package. PM me if you have further questions. Thanks!!!

Being 6"3" I just did this mod this week cause I had the stuff to do it.Minus the actual pegs and bushings. So Far I am very pleased with it. My cost was just under $31.However if I didn't already have the other stuff to grind,sand and polish it. My price would of been much higher and I would of considered buying them from this guy off Ebay. Especially taking time involved on doing this for the first time. I did it in about an hour or so. So is a great price for someone who just wants to be able to slap them on worry free.

Being 6"3" I just did this mod this week cause I had the stuff to do it.Minus the actual pegs and bushings. So Far I am very pleased with it. My cost was just under $31.However if I didn't already have the other stuff to grind,sand and polish it. My price would of been much higher and I would of considered buying them from this guy off Ebay. Especially taking time involved on doing this for the first time. I did it in about an hour or so. So is a great price for someone who just wants to be able to slap them on worry free.
Thanks for the comment! So far,.......everyone that has purchased seems to be pleased with the Buell packages that I create and sell.

bro,
have u ship out the peg?
thanks
I sent an email to you from my home email address stating that I sent them out on Jan. 29th,......USPS First Class. I also sent the Customs Number from my receipt. IF you need a copy of the receipt,.....I can scan and email that to you. If you haven't received them by Wednesday,..........PM me here or email my home address and I'll contact the Postal Service. I've had no issues with other International shipments,.......so I'm sure we will find out what has caused the delay. Thanks!!!!

bro,
have u ship out the peg?
thanks
I sent an email to you from my home email address stating that I sent them out on Jan. 29th,......USPS First Class. I also sent the Customs Number from my receipt. IF you need a copy of the receipt,.....I can scan and email that to you. If you haven't received them by Wednesday,..........PM me here or email my home address and I'll contact the Postal Service. I've had no issues with other International shipments,.......so I'm sure we will find out what has caused the delay. Thanks!!!!
oh
i didnt receive the email that u sent.

dun mind pm me your home email too. so that i can email u then else pm u.
yup i know USPS shld nt have any prob as i usually get my item from US in abt 5 days juz that this is abit too long that why i am asking. thanks alot!

bro,
have u ship out the peg?
thanks
oh
i didnt receive the email that u sent.

dun mind pm me your home email too. so that i can email u then else pm u.
yup i know USPS shld nt have any prob as i usually get my item from US in abt 5 days juz that this is abit too long that why i am asking. thanks alot!
No Problem!! I spoke with the Post Office today. They suggested give it a few more days,.........and to go online and check the Customs number. I will do that tonight and PM you tomorrow. Thanks!!

Got my pegs from Joe ( great guy to deal with--super fast delivery) this week and just installed 'em. Whole job took maybe 15 minutes. AWESOME---Thanks buddy. Two things however:

For me, I just don't trust the standard peg pins with the "E" clips. Seems like the clips could come off too easy. So I replaced the pins with a 5/16" hardened bolt and locking nut. The only person that will notice is me--and it gives me more peace of mind.

Second--question. Has anyone replaced the feeler pegs on the Buell pegs? Not necessary? The standard feelers from the 'busa won't fit, was wondering is I need to go to Buell to get new ones.

Thanks again---highly recommended mod!
thumb_up.gif

Got my pegs from Joe ( great guy to deal with--super fast delivery) this week and just installed 'em.  Whole job took maybe 15 minutes.  AWESOME---Thanks buddy.  Two things however:

For me, I just don't trust the standard peg pins with the "E" clips.  Seems like the clips could come off too easy.  So I replaced the pins with a 5/16" hardened bolt and locking nut.  The only person that will notice is me--and it gives me more peace of mind.

Second--question.  Has anyone replaced the feeler pegs on the Buell pegs?  Not necessary?  The standard feelers from the 'busa won't fit, was wondering is I need to go to Buell to get new ones.

Thanks again---highly recommended mod!
thumb_up.gif
Thanks!! PM sent about the feelers.

About the feelers on the pegs... I removed mine and think most do also. With them being gone and if you get down that close your shoes will let you know!
lol1.gif

About the feelers on the pegs... I removed mine and think most do also. With them being gone and if you get down that close your shoes will let you know!  
lol1.gif
I agree!! I do not send them with my packages for that reason. My experience tells me that it would create more of a problem than what it's worth. Now,.......let's go ride some twisties!!
deadhorse.gif

GSX1300R-T has got the easy install package for the pegs. It took me more time to deal with the e-clip than anything.
beerchug.gif

Thanks

Back