buell getting little more sporty

I agree, a lot better looking than their past bikes. I had a friend who had a Buell 12 something and he loved it. To each their own.

Have always liked those bikes. A friend of my that's on here. Traded his dark blue one in for an '06 LE. Had a pipe on it and it was lowered. It was a beautiful bike....

I have had the chance to demo a few Buell's...not a bike I could ride for very long before I would have to torch it :rulez:

That's a buell 1125R. I like that paint scheme more so than the others but the front fairing on that bike is huge in person. It might be good for airflow but it doesn't look right to me. I'd rather have the 1125CR cafe racer.

For what they want for those though, i think they're getting awfully close to Ducati 1198 territory.

Between a Buell and a Ducati, what would YOU ride?

They are MILES better looking in person than in their pictures. BUT, not as good looking, Soul Stiring or Blood Boiling as a Ducati, Agusta or even a Moto Guzzi :whistle: . Plus, WHO looks twice at a Buell, ONLY YOUR MECHANIC :laugh:

I still haven't figured out how they get away with racing 600cc bikes in the AMA:rulez: , but don't allow the Duc's in the same class racing. Aprilia, That's Easy, they both have the same V-Twin Engine which is a really OUTSTANDING engine.

I am not that fond of the 1125's and part of what lead me to my Hayabusa. Over the past 10 years I owned both a Buell Cyclone then a Firebolt.

They really are fun to ride and simple to work on. Just too much $ now and too small for my needs.

Back