Buddies New Busa

Frick luv this bike... Cool Helmet man! I Likey!!!
bowdown.gif

So you hit the I-75 construction ride through that all the time and its a pain. noticed the the Butler water tower as well.

The plate is there (still a temp) tucked up under the tail waaaaaaaaaay under there...ordering an axle mount holder soon...not too worried about getting pulled over for the way it is now...LE has to be able to get close enough to see it under there...and to be honest i don't anticipate one being even ABLE to get that close...speed is a WONDERFUL thing...
bowdown.gif

Thanks for the comments on the '08 and the nice pics. Did you notice much in the way of difference in the brakes as compared to earlier 'busa's?  
beerchug.gif
I totally forgot to mention that. The brakes on the new one are phenominal! They have so much more bite than the old Busa did. I wasw very impressed. It will stop on a dime.

Thanks "J" for dropping her off...glad you got to stretch her legs a bit too...i reeled off 150 getting from 675 onto 75 south the other day...sounds like u pushed her a little further...just wish the "A" Team would hurry up with the new exhaust...i know if i "settle" for something else (yes even a yosh) i'll be pissed...glad u enjoyed the ride...now get your own man so we can have some more of those Battle Royales we had when i had my CBR 1KRR and go test the Dragon...see ya bro
beerchug.gif
Dude the pleasure was all mine. Glad I could help get it in before they used all the kits up. I am so jealous of that bike though. lol. Trust me man u are making the right decision on waiting for the Akrapovic.

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
AM -->
tinmann @ Jun. 23 2008 said:
1457032[/ATTACH] AM]
super.gif
PM -->
cobravenom39 @ Jun. 22 2008 said:
1457034[/ATTACH] PM]
where's your buddies plate??
Good question and how tall are you?
My friend answered the tag issue already but I'm 6'1.
Ran for over a year w/out a tag displayed. In Ohio, as long as you dont act like an ass, you dont get messed w/ too much. So having a hidden tag isn't anything new.
winkold.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

super.gif

Back