Buddies New Busa

busa_boy_69

Registered
OKay I have to give my buddy some more props. He got his recall letter from Suzuki on his ignition wiring on his new 08. He stopped at the local dealer and asked them when they could do it for him. They said they had 3 kits and it was first come first serve on the new Busa's. He had to work today so he called and asked me for a "favor" haha. He was like man the dealership closes at 4pm. Can you possibly take my bike for me and drop it off? I was like does a bear poop in the woods? haha. So I took the longest route possible on the way to the dealer to test it out. He finally has his break in miles done so it was fair game this time. I had another friend follow me and get some pics for you fiends to. haha

Okay so I finally got to rip into some good launches on this thing and all I can say is HOLY SH!T! I mean I am a seasoned Busa veteran here and GOD is this thing fast! The power and torque is jusy phenominal! The gearbox is smooth as silk. The launches I did were effortless to get to high speed. I went down the highway and held 110-120ish for 4 to 5 minutes straight and then did a run up to 160 before backing off. All I can say is wow. The looks are still eye catching as ever it has even grown on me more and more. All in all Suzuki has made the best bike in the WORLD even better. If your curious whether you should get one DO IT! Props to my buddy again for trusting me with his ride again and letting me have some fun. Also thanks to my photographer.

Picture011.jpeg

Last two look like I-75
Haha you from here? It wasn't actually I-75 it was 1-29 out of hamilton and THEN I got on 75 right there by those last couple pics.
Yeah.  Recognized the water tower.  I'm one of the pricks who go thru town on the train and block every crossing
laugh.gif
Do you work for the railroad or AK steel? If your talking about the one track that the train starts up and stops then starts then moves a few feet and stopped I HATE that crap. haha. Everytime you get stopped there u are gonna lose 25-30 minutes. lol. I want to shoot that train with bazooka.

Last two look like I-75
Haha you from here? It wasn't actually I-75 it was 1-29 out of hamilton and THEN I got on 75 right there by those last couple pics.
Yeah.  Recognized the water tower.  I'm one of the pricks who go thru town on the train and block every crossing
laugh.gif
Do you work for the railroad or AK steel? If your talking about the one track that the train starts up and stops then starts then moves a few feet and stopped I HATE that crap. haha. Everytime you get stopped there u are gonna lose 25-30 minutes. lol. I want to shoot that train with bazooka.
Work for the RR. Usually dont stop but your city has a 25 mph speed restriction for us. With 12k feet, it takes awhile to get thru there

Last two look like I-75
laugh.gif
You guys hiring? haha. I heard you can make some phat cash working with the rail road.

Last two look like I-75
laugh.gif
You guys hiring? haha. I heard you can make some phat cash working with the rail road.
Is anyone hiring? We need people but they dont wanna hire.

Thanks for the comments on the '08 and the nice pics. Did you notice much in the way of difference in the brakes as compared to earlier 'busa's?
beerchug.gif

Thanks "J" for dropping her off...glad you got to stretch her legs a bit too...i reeled off 150 getting from 675 onto 75 south the other day...sounds like u pushed her a little further...just wish the "A" Team would hurry up with the new exhaust...i know if i "settle" for something else (yes even a yosh) i'll be pissed...glad u enjoyed the ride...now get your own man so we can have some more of those Battle Royales we had when i had my CBR 1KRR and go test the Dragon...see ya bro
beerchug.gif

Back