BT016 price?

Shaft

Registered
Well 4200 kms later on my new 09 and the rear tire is done! Belts are showing and time to swap.

Been doin some research and heard lots of great reviews on the BT016.

I mostly do highway and 2 up. Some twisties but mostly touring.

So looking for a tire that will last.

What you guys paying for the BT016?

I have priced it at $183 USD shipped to the door to Canada.

I bought my last set of BT016's off the internet for $230 shipped. You found a good deal there. Mine lasted 5000 miles and I switched to Avon Storm 2 Ultra's. My friend rides the same as me or harder and he has over 6k on his storms and they have plenty of meat left. The 016's are awesome tires but I ride a lot. The Avons should last longer.

I bought my last set of BT016's off the internet for $230 shipped. You found a good deal there. Mine lasted 5000 miles and I switched to Avon Storm 2 Ultra's. My friend rides the same as me or harder and he has over 6k on his storms and they have plenty of meat left. The 016's are awesome tires but I ride a lot. The Avons should last longer.

I was unable to find a price just on the rear Avon Storm 2 ultra. they want about $360 for the pair front and back shipped.

Just the Avon Storm ST was $220 shipped.

You definitely got more mileage than me on the BT015.

I was unable to find a price just on the rear Avon Storm 2 ultra. they want about $360 for the pair front and back shipped.

Just the Avon Storm ST was $220 shipped.

You definitely got more mileage than me on the BT015.

I paid about $290 for a set of Storms. I will pm you the website.

I got a set from Cycle Gear last year ! 199.00 for the rear with a free front.:thumbsup: If you're looking for a longer mileage tire then you might want to try something else.???Awesome tire for corner grip but the center isn't as hard as you might think and will maybe be a little too soft for what you're describing

I got a set from Cycle Gear last year ! 199.00 for the rear with a free front.:thumbsup: If you're looking for a longer mileage tire then you might want to try something else.???Awesome tire for corner grip but the center isn't as hard as you might think and will maybe be a little too soft for what you're describing

are you talking about the BT016 or the BT023?

I'm curious now on the BT023 review.

Not bad price from Century Saw. Gonna hit them up this week to pop the tire on the rim for me. Hopefully they not too busy. get the wheel just sittin on the room:thumbsup:

I have been running the storms for the last 7000 clicks and am quite happy with them.

Very very nice. The BT015 got me 4200 kms. very disappointed with it.

Gonna try the Pilot Power. Got some good feedback from people on them.. price was right too. $161 shipped.

Very very nice. The BT015 got me 4200 kms. very disappointed with it.

Gonna try the Pilot Power. Got some good feedback from people on them.. price was right too. $161 shipped.

which pilot power? And who did you get them from? Have you tried petes-superbike.com great deals.

Century Saw in New Glasgow has the regular storms not the ultra's for $167 for the rear.

THE HELL WITH CENTURY SAW! I just called them to install the tire on the rim, told them I would bring in my rim and my own tire. He asked me what kind of tire, told him Michelin and he refused me service. He said we don't sell them blah blah blah blah. I told him, I don't care if you don't sell them, I'm asking for your service and labour. and he refused. They lost all my business and a majority as well around me.

Used to deal with them for years on all my bikes.

no more. Called adventure motors, no prob $30 cash, told me anytime, just walk it in and they'll squeeze me in.

Does that mean they won't sell you the tires unless you get them mounted up there too? I haven't heard anything good about adventure, everyone I know bought anything there won't go back.

Back