Broken In!

beenabusa

Registered
Finally after 600 miles of keeping it below 5500 rpms my 08 is broken in:cheerleader:, I now get to take it in get it serviced and see what it can do. For the first 600 miles just in the lower rpms I really could tell the diffrence in how smooth the power was! But im guessing in those higher rpms its a diffrent beast so i guess I will put a clean pair of underwear in the hump and let you guys know how it goes:thumbsup:.

:cheerleader: :beerchug: :thumbsup:

When you hit those upper rpms it's like another bike jumps under you! Not that I have ever had mine above 65MPH or 4k RPM.... :whistle:

:cry:......no i know that but just 5500 was cruel you start to feel a lil something then you have to shift

She is way past being broken in... Turn that big girl loose and let her breathe a little !!!:thumbsup: :beerchug:

Know how you feel, brotha! She is rather fierce when you grip it and rip it. :whistle:

My bike was broke in just after the tire warmed up. Braek it in fast and you will have a fast bike. Don't baby her or she'll be a baby!:brave::sneaky2:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
When I bought my first an only brand new bike (GSXR750) sales man looked at me and told me I needed to break it in an how to do it... then he looked into my eyes and said "You have to go easy on the break pads for at least 30 miles do you think you can take it easy on the pads for 30 miles?" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I didn't make it to 30 :laugh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
When I bought my first an only brand new bike (GSXR750) sales man looked at me and told me I needed to break it in an how to do it... then he looked into my eyes and said "You have to go easy on the break pads for at least 30 miles do you think you can take it easy on the pads for 30 miles?" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I didn't make it to 30 :laugh:

:rofl::rofl:

Back