Busa is FAST!!!!!!!!

impactks

MMA Trainer
Donating Member
Registered
Well I finally past the 500 mile mark on my Busa so I was able to open her up a little more (less than 8500 RPMs). All I have to say is WOW!!!!!!!!
eek2.gif

This bike is wicked fast. I didn't realize this because I've kept it under 5500 RPMs prior to today. I can't believe the difference. I can't even imagine what up to redline will feel like. (But I'll find out in another 500 miles...
firedevil.gif
)

Broke mine in the Motoman/ride it like you stole it method like most do...sits the piston rings better.

But yeah, once you get to 8000+ look out.

Congrats, you've been blessed with some good weather the past few days

great to come across ya again man ,glad to hear ya finally crossed over to the good side ,even though i still want your 750,have fun ,be safe and keep us posted on the new adventure your about to go on,later,
busacruz
beerchug.gif

Wait till you're up around 185 and things become incredably quiet and smooth. What a rush...

You made it to 500 miles without going past 5500 rpm?
rock.gif
?

Dude..you have WAY more self discipline than I do..! hahaha!!!

Congrats! The best is yet to come!

At 8000 it's just starting to get fun. The next 3000 is where the big fun lives. Have fun but BE CAREFUL!!

The 5500 RPM thing was hard!! I'm glad that's over...I'm to the point now that I have to do my 600 mile service. Then back to the road.

(runeight @ Oct. 29 2006,13:55) there is a break in period?

shid!

wow.gif
+1 lol i was babying hr for like the first 200 then i broke her loose and havent stoped sence... wait till you feel the pull from 8k to 10900 on 5th.... woohoo hold on... sorry guys i think i just wet myself...lol

(RCKTMAN @ Oct. 30 2006,03:39) geez 185mph? i couldnt imagine. sounds awesome but i gotta admit im scared
You can get there very quickly on the right roads under the right circumstances. Just stay tucked down and look through the windshield (hopefully it's not tinted or chromed), you won't stay at that speed long. When you pop up to slow down it's like being thrown out of a plane...lol.

Back