Brock's PCIII Alien Head map...

Registered
This is the first thing I plan on purchasing for my '09 when she gets here and wanted to hear from those who have ridden Brock's map. All I want is a bike that runs well, no hessitation, surges or other irregularaties. So more or less like stock map but stronger. I doubt I'll ever get around to getting her tuned. So, is the map that they provide a good street map with good manners? Thanks y'all!

we put a alien head exhaust, pcusb, and a k&N, on the wifes 08....got the pc from brocks preloaded with his map.......the bike runs AWSOME!...no hesitation, no surging....well worth the money, and the tech support forums are nice also.

Now that's exactly the feedback I was looking for. Did y'all keep the O2 sensor hooked up or does the exhaust even have a bung (huhhuhhuh, I said bung) on it? Advantages to either way, with or without?

Hey I just noticed you're in Lima, I have a brother living up there, been up your way a bunch.:beerchug:

the pc comes with a o2 plug ......u take the sensor out and put the plug in...pretty simple...I asked the same question after I bought the exhaust and didny have a pc.....been here in Lima for a while....got quite a few that like to ride....hook up with us this summer!

The sound is un fugging believable !!! Sounds like an Indy Car is what most people who ride near you will say.. Some of the old farts think it's too loud ( Oh yeah baby I went there hahaha !!!) but it is pure love to my ears...

Power.... My 08' put out 186 HP and 105 Ft/Lbs. of torque after the install... Didn't do a "Before", but love the after !!!!! And yes, I will have Brock's AH on my next Busa as well....

:thumbsup: :beerchug:

Last edited:
Yep, power commander comes with a connector to eliminate the O2 sensor.

We offer Brock's systems at a discount. Pm or email for prices. Ryan@schnitzracing.com
Posted via Mobile Device

Schnitz is the SCHIZNITZ. Got my AH from them a month or so back. There was a mix up from Brocks and both schnitz and brocks were both very quick to get the problem resolved.

As I've always said, you can't go wrong with Brock's Performance. They WILL take care of you.... :beerchug:

I also would like a map for my 2008 hayabusa with a bmc race air filter. I just purchased the exhaust today but want to have everything ready for the install.

Back