3 month old Brocks Alien Head exhaust

toolmn

Donating Member
Registered
Is anybody interested in purchasing my black brocks alien head exhaust and pwr commander with 1 custom gann map and 2 brocks maps for $1150 shipped...

Toolman...I sent you a PM with contact info for my friend.

RSVP by PM with your number if you'd like him to phone you.

Scar

I like the black,i have the polished one,didnt even know they came in black but like i mentioned in one of your other threads,you may have to come down on your price bro..$1035 brand new and most ppl have a pc...just my opinion,,,,i think $900 or less and you would get more interest

I went with a Tskigi Cannon...I actually had my buddy ceramic coat it...I paid $1024 for the exhaust, I think like 65 for ceramic coating it, and 280 for the pwr commander and $150 for the dyno run and custom map...So thats over $1500.00 that someone can get for 1150.00...

SCAR
gotpm.gif

I went with a Tskigi Cannon...I actually had my buddy ceramic coat it...I paid $1024 for the exhaust, I think like 65 for ceramic coating it, and 280 for the pwr commander and $150 for the dyno run and custom map...So thats over $1500.00 that someone can get for 1150.00...

SCAR  
gotpm.gif
Good enough for me.

I replied to your PM.

Thanks and good luck with it, regardless of how it turns out.

hello.gif

Scar

EDIT:  Oh, yeah...I forgot to mention...I LOVE YOUR BIKE!!!

Scar_Palomar_12JUL08.jpg

I love that spot for pictures of our bikes
kickass.gif

And as for the Brocks, Toolman, I'm interested. I'm the guy Scar is talking about
cool.gif

Just curious, is $900 including the shipping?
dunno.gif

IMG00103.JPG

StealthRider00 , whats your zip?

Selling order
1. StealthRider00
2. bigbusabigbusa

Okay I have sent pm's out to both Stealthrider and bigbusabigbusa, anyone else out there interested?

Back