Closed loop & pciii together

busaville

Registered
I'm running the closed loop system and PCIII together with Ti-Force full system and Ti-Force map. GOOD or BAD? Will be getting it tuned soon, leave as is or disconnect the 02 and put the "plug" on. TUNERS and others please chime in.

Last edited:
I believe for the PCIII to work properly, the 02 sensor has to be unplugged.

Do a search on PCIII's I believe you'll find some threads on the subject.

Leave the PC3 map set to all 0's below the 80% throttle column if you have the O2 connected. Make your adjustments in the 80% and 100% columns. The 0-79% range is covered by the O2 sensor. The ECU falls back to the static map from 80-100%.

It will run fine.

If you have a PC with a map why are you even using the O2 sensor...? ???

Get your bike to a competent tuner for a custom tune whenever you can...

no good tuners in the area.....it seems to get better gas mileage and more responsive on top end but I will definitely be taking it between Texas and Miss. to get a good tune

Dont think it will function properly. They are both trying to do the same thing. The O2 sensor is tryin to read the O2 and make adjustments and the PCIII is running map making its own MAPPED adjustments. For the PCIII to be installed properly the O2 sensor has to be plugged.

I will be playing with a motty afr tuner on my 08 hayabusa soon. A closed loop aftermarket system. I have had very good results on my 02 1k. I know it is another bike with an older efi setup, but its got the bike dailed in! I will post on my results after I get it on the bike and running.

Back