Brocks Hindle/Hindle

reward69

Registered
Im looking into gettng a full system and on the top of the list is the Hindle system. One bit of confusion is the difference between the Hindle system and the one from Brocks? They look identical or am I wrong.

my guess is....ones a hindle and the other is a hindle w/ brocks map and "streetsmart" labeling...one runs about $600-$700 and the other about $1,000-$1,100....and i'm a fairly good "guesser".
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

DING DING DING!!!! And Bill guesses right!!!

GMbusa and I compared them, I have a BDE, he has a Hindle Full race... No difference, just a sticker and the map...

Fellas there is a difference and I will post thwe info for you give me a minute to find it ...most dealers know this info...the public never really sees it.

It's a sticker.  Header to header, mid to mid, can to can. They were the identical when i compared Ben's BDE to my GMH(GMeditionHindle).

theres gotta be a difference. i cant see brock rippin people off on something like this. waiting to see what GC says before i ask brock himself
lurk.gif

I've dealt with BROCK AND BRIAN ONE ON ONE for sometime.I trust them and their word and this is from the horse's mouth:

I’ll try to save folks here the frustration of purchasing the wrong product at an exaggerated price from someone who’s only out to make a quick buck in this industry.

1. Grab a set of calipers and measure INLET and EXIT of the muffler.
(It is part number TGPR20225OVB…..the *B* stands for BROCK for the parts hunters.)

2. Next, inspect the inside of all front section collector junctions to notice a COMPLETE LACK of any “divider or splitter†plates incorporated into a redesigned secondary collector and elbow pipe. (It is part number SXR1300SSB…..the *B* still stands for BROCK…..). The reasons for this are proprietary.

3. Combine this with our real world mapping/tech support/Information Section at
/StreetSmart Owners Program……and our vision to PROVE WITHOUT A DOUBT, that NO ONE in this Industry can provide the type of finished performance product package that Brocks Performance supplies…….and you will see that WE DELIVER PERFORMANCE--------NOT HYPE!!!

You must remember that Hindle makes a fine exhaust system *** FOR COMPLETELY STOCK BIKES ****

We are a specialty RACE division. Brocks Performance specializes in ACCELERATION.
We race/ride sport bikes…it just so happens that we frequent the drag strip. Our testing is performed on the drag strip and measured….not estimated. Certain horsepower techniques help some bikes around a road race track while hampering real world acceleration……we will not allow this in our products….EVER.

Hindle has always been known for a very nice system at a fair price. I don’t think I am out of line in saying that the last several years increased emphasis on performance by Hindle has been at our request (Demand!!). We keep them honest……they make performance perfected systems to our specifications for all Late Model “Already Fast†sport bikes.

It is a fine partnership which benefits all involved….Hindle/Brocks Performance and especially our customers.

It angers me when that relationship is compromised by the untruths (or ignorance) of profiteers and/or uninformed cyber-racers.

Have a nice day!

keep your eye on the new auction site i wil be listing a few brock systems for a .org special.

(GoldenChild @ Oct. 01 2006,19:28) I've dealt with BROCK AND BRIAN ONE ON ONE for sometime.I trust them and their word and this is from the horse's mouth:

I’ll try to save folks here the frustration of purchasing the wrong product at an exaggerated price from someone who’s only out to make a quick buck in this industry.

(It is part number TGPR20225OVB…..the *B* stands for BROCK for the parts hunters.)

2. Next, inspect the inside of all front section collector junctions to notice a COMPLETE LACK of any “divider or splitter†plates incorporated into a redesigned secondary collector and elbow pipe. (It is part number SXR1300SSB…..the *B* still stands for BROCK…..). The reasons for this are proprietary.

/StreetSmart Owners Program……and our vision to PROVE WITHOUT A DOUBT, that NO ONE in this Industry can provide the type of finished performance product package that Brocks Performance supplies…….and you will see that WE DELIVER PERFORMANCE--------NOT HYPE!!!

You must remember that Hindle makes a fine exhaust system *** FOR COMPLETELY STOCK BIKES ****

We are a specialty RACE division. Brocks Performance specializes in ACCELERATION.
We race/ride sport bikes…it just so happens that we frequent the drag strip. Our testing is performed on the drag strip and measured….not estimated. Certain horsepower techniques help some bikes around a road race track while hampering real world acceleration……we will not allow this in our products….EVER.

Hindle has always been known for a very nice system at a fair price. I don’t think I am out of line in saying that the last several years increased emphasis on performance by Hindle has been at our request (Demand!!). We keep them honest……they make performance perfected systems to our specifications for all Late Model “Already Fast†sport bikes.

It is a fine partnership which benefits all involved….Hindle/Brocks Performance and especially our customers.

It angers me when that relationship is compromised by the untruths (or ignorance) of profiteers and/or uninformed cyber-racers.

Have a nice day!
wow wee....i'm not real certain that i've graduated too "uninformed cyber-racer" yet...i was just taking a guess...but now it sounds like the difs are...

a. Brocks blown out the divider plate and...

b. Gone with a larger exhaust core.

Both are moves aimed at increasing peak power...on a breathed on engine...with the real gains coming from new bump stix....and a heavy breather opened up exhaust...taking power from the lows and moving it upstairs for big peak numbers.

am i catching on?...

L8R, "The Guesser"...aspiring to graduate too...."uniformed cyber-racer"...but definantly not a "Profiteer"...he11...I'm broke.
laugh.gif

(JINKSTER @ Oct. 02 2006,16:09)
(GoldenChild @ Oct. 01 2006,19:28) I've dealt with BROCK AND BRIAN ONE ON ONE for sometime.I trust them and their word and this is from the horse's mouth:

Have a nice day!
wow wee....i'm not real certain that i've graduated too "uninformed cyber-racer" yet...i was just taking a guess...but now it sounds like the difs are...

Both are moves aimed at increasing peak power...on a breathed on engine...with the real gains coming from new bump stix....and a heavy breather opened up exhaust...taking power from the lows and moving it upstairs for big peak numbers.

am i catching on?...

L8R, "The Guesser"...aspiring to graduate too...."uniformed cyber-racer"...but definantly not a "Profiteer"...he11...I'm broke.
laugh.gif
Jinkster,you taking it wrong bro,this is what was said by the ex head tech guy over there..don't shoot the messenger
beerchug.gif
we cool...

(GoldenChild @ Oct. 02 2006,13:53)
(JINKSTER @ Oct. 02 2006,16:09)

Have a nice day!

am i catching on?...

laugh.gif
Jinkster,you taking it wrong bro,this is what was said by the ex head tech guy over there..don't shoot the messenger  
beerchug.gif
we cool...
he11....i KNOW i'm cool!
laugh.gif

and my guess is...you prolly are as well!
tounge.gif

as a matter of fact?...i know you are.
biggrin.gif

fug....i tried to buy shid off ya about what?...3 times?...and ya kept refering me to the best sources...you rock.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Golden.

So would it be safe to say that the BDE is more of a "straight thru" type exhaust compared to the regular Hindle?

My old Busa had the BDE w/Brocks MAP and the acceleration was unreal. I did more roadcourse riding but the acceleration and drives off the corners were simply unmatched.

Thanks for the info. I'm going to compare the 2 again.

yeah i think i have gotten this right so far brocks more mney for a little bit more response

So for us that looks for bang/buck

hindle(regular) is just fine

Guys,
It’s always the same…people think generic is the same as the name brand.

I’m sure if you have the Food and Drug Administration monitoring your exact ingredients- it probably is….so be sure to buy generic at the grocery store.

We do not have this situation. Hindle allows me the freedom to combine my knowledge with their craftsmen to make the best system for a specific application.

Hindle will not design a system themselves that requires a change to the stock machine AT ALL. They want the customer to be able to bolt-on and go. The items Goldenchild posted are only some of the areas we change. Head pipe length, taper secondary volume and a host of other items all come into play in addition to some areas I will NEVER make public.

Hell…it’s only bent tubing, so all systems must be the same…right?

Go ahead and think this; if you answered as many phone call as we do from guys who were mislead by a “dealer†trying to save him a buck (while actually taking them for more profit than if they would have purchased a real Brock system) who just got SPANKED by his buddy with our system, you would see the difference. I feel bad for them, but what can I do? I usually offer them a discount if they decide to purchase our system because I remember HATING when others mislead me in this industry when I began.

Here is some more info if you like:
http://www.brockracing.com/forum....ition=1

Brock
www.BrocksPerformance.com

Back