Brocks got 227hp form a "stock" 2012 ZX-14

Here's brocks dyno chart for his 2008 "brocked out" like the 14R

08 busa brocks pipe 23hp gain.jpg

It's no dyno queen .. It ran 8.87 stock wheel base with a 163 pound rider ..The rider was not a pro jocky either ..
My ZX14R with Brocks parts backs up the numbers AND i used pump gas not MR12... 8.50 @ 161.84 ..

Untitled.jpg

SmokinZX14R 162mph in 8.5 secs.MOV - YouTube

Brocks Performance: Facebook Friends: Lee Pritchard

You can also buy a 08 busa for $8000. Add $5000 for a 1441 motor plus exhaust and it will output the same amount of power and still cost less. Not to say the 14 isn't a bad bike. But with that price tag the are crazy. It's not worth it for your common rider. Even for a drag racer, it is better to get a older 14 and build the motor and still cost less.

Lee Pritchard is 132lbs...man I think I ate 132lbs of food this week!

If he did mid 8's then my big a$$ would probably be lucky to get some 10's out of it.

That's why I don't race because the smaller guys would just "eat me up" so to speak.

Love all the but hurt busa riders :rofl:

Was the same with the s1000rr.

To ugly, to expensive, no history,no aftermarket support, Brock's lying,:rofl:

Love all the but hurt busa riders :rofl:

Was the same with the s1000rr.

To ugly, to expensive, no history,no aftermarket support, Brock's lying,:rofl:

Not hating just stating the obvious, it's way to expensive for what it is. Same with the BMW for that matter.

Not hating just stating the obvious, it's way to expensive for what it is. Same with the BMW for that matter.
Honestly I think they're all too expensive anymore......the busa isn't much cheaper then the new 14. I picked my 04LE busa up in july of 04 for 10500 new, and still wanted it cheaper :laugh: I picked my 06 14 up 9 months old for 7200 with 1600 miles on it, I couldn't complain about that at all tho :thumbsup:
I just can't wrap my head around 15000 dollar japanese sportbikes....where's the bang for the buck gone ??? :laugh:

i will say that i love fast. i love power. but i am a suzuki enthusiast. specifically a hayabusa enthusiast. i will say that i became a suzuki guy in 1990. the day i rode my friends gsxr11. i immediately found a used one i could afford... when i first heard about the busa i was awed. i had also heard of the zx's, but the busa was the beast for me. i bought my 04 in 2008 and have loved it ever since. i may one day pull the trigger for a gen2.

yeah the zx is bad. so's many others. i ride a busa. my favorite.

hmmmnnn... if only there was a website devoted to my favorite bike... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well you don't have to pay msrp, I walked in with cash and paid $13,600.

Also I guess I looked t it different then most, my $13k bike can kill $100k+ showroom sports cars all day long, I love it and find it a huge bargain.

MR12 always adds about 6-8 rwhp . . . plus that 0wt oil is not doing that motor any favors. Its nice, but whats the best he can do on pump gas with 10/40 oil? I can take a "stock" Busa, bolt on a turbo, and make over 300 on race fuel. Would that be a realistic comparison?:whistle:

Hey, what do u think would be the horse power loss if he was to go from a 0wt oil to a 10/40

Not being a drag race dude so I am gonig to think out loud here. Running 8 fifties on a stock bike with a pipe, MR12, 0wt oil, extended wheelbase, dropped front end, what appears to be a slick at the rear and other equipment that comes stock on ZX-14 these days from Kawasaki with a 165 lb rider who judging by his reaction times knows what he is doing on it makes me wonder how much slower the "stock" Gen II Hayabusa would be giving up a 6% displacement if so equipped similiarly from the factory with the same rider. Did I mentioned the finished ports on the head on the ZX14 as opposed to the stock Hayabusa head ports that looks like a corn cob turned inside out? Not a hater, Green makes a good product, BMW makes a good product but perspective is key to it all.:laugh:

It's all about marketing. Right now two things are the hot ticket, Zx14 and the name Brocks.
Hes maximizing and capitalizing on current conditions and helping to sell what is the newest hottest bike.

Not being a drag race dude so I am gonig to think out loud here. Running 8 fifties on a stock bike with a pipe, MR12, 0wt oil, extended wheelbase, dropped front end, what appears to be a slick at the rear and other equipment that comes stock on ZX-14 these days from Kawasaki with a 165 lb rider who judging by his reaction times knows what he is doing on it makes me wonder how much slower the "stock" Gen II Hayabusa would be giving up a 6% displacement if so equipped similiarly from the factory with the same rider. Did I mentioned the finished ports on the head on the ZX14 as opposed to the stock Hayabusa head ports that looks like a corn cob turned inside out? Not a hater, Green makes a good product, BMW makes a good product but perspective is key to it all.:laugh:
You said 8.50s so i guess you are talking about me and my bike . I didn't use MR12 VP fuel , i used 89 pump gas .. I used a DOT Shinko tire rear tire ..I used 10W30 oil not Zero WT oil .. Fact is i went 8.50s with NO PC or tune .. I have been racing cars and bikes for many years but i'm no pro .. I do ride pretty good for an 56 year old man but i'm not as fast as the young Jockys like JT, Shine , Richard or Ricky Gadson .. So far i have gone the fastest on a new ZX14R but soon the pros will get there hands on one and beat my numbers .. It's coming soon and i know it and i'm ok with it ..
:beerchug:

Oh i should add if Zook comes out in a few years with a Super Busa that makes 27 HP more than my zx14r i will own one ... The name on the tank makes no difference to me as long as it fast !!! :thumbsup:

Back