Brocks got 227hp form a "stock" 2012 ZX-14

thats just ridiculous.... although all numbers do go up with $50 a gallon gas lmfao but seriously thats ridiculous off of stock internals way to go brocks

It makes big numbers with pump gas.But brock has to go the extra mile! That MR12 is ruff on your fuel system and the motor! Plus the oil he's using is not good for street riding!

it's not rocket surgery, displacement with the right stuff attached and being fed good fuel will make the power

IMO it's just a dyno queen and not a practical "experiment"

it's not rocket surgery, displacement with the right stuff attached and being fed good fuel will make the power

IMO it's just a dyno queen and not a practical "experiment"
It's no dyno queen .. It ran 8.87 stock wheel base with a 163 pound rider ..The rider was not a pro jocky either ..
My ZX14R with Brocks parts backs up the numbers AND i used pump gas not MR12... 8.50 @ 161.84 ..

Untitled.jpg

SmokinZX14R 162mph in 8.5 secs.MOV - YouTube

Brocks Performance: Facebook Friends: Lee Pritchard

I would be more impressed if it was pump gas. a 5 gallon jug of VP MR12 is about $150. thats an expensive nite out of riding on the street. still dam fast tho

MR12 always adds about 6-8 rwhp . . . plus that 0wt oil is not doing that motor any favors. Its nice, but whats the best he can do on pump gas with 10/40 oil? I can take a "stock" Busa, bolt on a turbo, and make over 300 on race fuel. Would that be a realistic comparison?:whistle:

MR12 always adds about 6-8 rwhp . . . plus that 0wt oil is not doing that motor any favors. Its nice, but whats the best he can do on pump gas with 10/40 oil? I can take a "stock" Busa, bolt on a turbo, and make over 300 on race fuel. Would that be a realistic comparison?:whistle:
Tell them Frank! Plus if you have a Busa already $5k to $7k investment with Powerhouse a ZX14r will feel like a slug! If you never ridin a turbo put on by Frank you don't know what fast is! And thats with pump gas and 10/40w oil!:laugh:

Brock is definately using every trick in the book to get every last pony out of that bike, but he does that to all his bikes. He did it to his 08 busa, 06 14, his BMW S1000RR etc. He's all about maximum hp for drag racing. It doesn't mean those bike are dyno queens, they are just maximized for the strip. Those same bikes with 10/40 oil and pump gas would still be pretty d@mn quick on the street, and last........just like 1300hemibusa showed above :thumbsup:

Back