2012 ZX-14R Wheel Swap for Gen II - Full Write up

Wouldn't it be easier to just get a axle that's the length of the busa axle and the thickness of the zx14 axle ? I have bought axle the ZX 14 is just a tab longer and skinner.this way you only have to deal with an axle versus changing out bearings get in inner tube for it..get the spacers machined to the right specs ? I'm just guessing here any info would be appreciated.got 2 sets of zx14 waiting to be installed one for my gen1 and another for a gen 2 I just bought.both gen 1 and gen 2 axles are same lenght and thickness so your write up might work on both.only thing I havent checked yet are the spacers between both gen 1 and gen 2

Sorry just worked 12 hrs last night just got in super tired..anyways I was referring to the rear wheel.I know the zx14 14 wheel bolts right up to the gen 1 wheel using a one rotor set up.now I just got to figure out the rears

Can anybody tell me do I need to use the zx sprocket carrier and rear brake mount? How about what caliper to use in the front? Any help is appreciated. I'm almost done machining everything

Back