Brock Exhaust

Love it! Definate boost in power and Brocks' map runs great. If you keep the R's down it's not loud at all but when you open it up it sings a tune. At highway speeds the wind noise in my Shoei is at least as loud. I'm getting mine ceramic coated over the winter as Brock won't do it without putting his nameplate on it.

Sweet looks good on your bike which is the same colour as my bike. Did you use the Brocks maps on PC11?

Pine

I love mine, and if the sound is to much they sell a plug for $28

100_0934 (Medium).jpg

I just got the Alien head installed:beerchug:. The sound is awesome:thumbsup:. This is the best sounding pipe:cheerleader: I have ever heard. I hope polizei:moon: thanks the same. Will be back in the GREAT USA in July 2009:laugh::thumbsup: Cant Wait.

busa with alienhead.jpg

I installed a Brocks AH about a month ago. I DEFINITELY noticed the increased power as well as the loss of weight over the stock pipes :thumbsup:

It sounds great with the Noise Reduction Plug installed. At high RPM and for highway cruising it gets a bit too loud for me since I like to listen to music while I'm riding. I'm thinking of selling/trading it and getting the 20" Brocks Street Megaphone. Anyone interested??

Brocks Alien Head full system. I love mine and love the sound. Low revs aren't too loud, but it will scream if you want it to. I have passed plenty of police and even pulled right up beside them and never had them bother me or even so much as look at me if your worried about that at all.

DSC08698.jpg

does the short head cause extra heat on your or your passgrs foot?

No, only time I ever even feel mine is when drag racing and my foot goes behind the exhaust at the line~!~

Under normal riding, you'd never even know it's that short~!!~

Back