Brock Exhaust

subski

Registered
Hi All,

:whistle: I'm thinking of getting a Shortmeg Brock exhaust system, (satin black), has anyone put this type on their Busa, and if so, what do they think of it, ie; is it too loud, does it improve the performance etc :thumbsup:
thanks in anticipation :cheerleader:

Mick

I have heard nothing but great things about them. The full system makes quite a bit of power I have read. My bike came with the full Muzzy, but if it hadn't, Brock would have been it.

Love it! Definate boost in power and Brocks' map runs great. If you keep the R's down it's not loud at all but when you open it up it sings a tune. At highway speeds the wind noise in my Shoei is at least as loud. I'm getting mine ceramic coated over the winter as Brock won't do it without putting his nameplate on it.

desktop.jpg

that looks sweet as dude i have ordered my shortmeg but will not get to me till 30th of september :bowdown:

Love it! Definate boost in power and Brocks' map runs great. If you keep the R's down it's not loud at all but when you open it up it sings a tune. At highway speeds the wind noise in my Shoei is at least as loud. I'm getting mine ceramic coated over the winter as Brock won't do it without putting his nameplate on it.

did you steal my wifes bike?...:rofl:

she just ordered the alien head for hers....looks just like hers she removed the stickers also....small world

I think that I want to do the shortmeg too :thumbsup:

Thought about the AH, but I'm afraid that it would be too loud.

I think that I want to do the shortmeg too :thumbsup:

Thought about the AH, but I'm afraid that it would be too loud.

Isnt the short meg just as loud if not louder than the alien head?

Im beginning to lean torward the street megaphone exhaust system. A friend of mine has one and I think the sound is perfect. I got to hear the Alien Head at my local dealer up close and personal and I think its a bit to loud for my tastes. Especially since I work the late shift and don't want to be waking everybody up on my way home.

I have the Brocks coated megaphone, pc with brocks map, and the sound is just right.

Yo Busaman5000,

We riding this weekend? Maybe take a trip to the dragon Sat.?

Last edited:
I have the Brocks coated megaphone, pc with brocks map, and the sound is just right.

Yo Busaman5000,

We riding this weekend? Maybe take a trip to the dragon Sat.?

Oh yeah! The weather looks perfect! Got my Helibars in to. Hopefully I can get them on before Saturday.

Isnt the short meg just as loud if not louder than the alien head?

Im beginning to lean torward the street megaphone exhaust system. A friend of mine has one and I think the sound is perfect. I got to hear the Alien Head at my local dealer up close and personal and I think its a bit to loud for my tastes. Especially since I work the late shift and don't want to be waking everybody up on my way home.

any pics of this one installed??? Thanks.

Cheers Chaps, :beerchug:
now I have a delema (if thats how you spell it) :whistle: Alien head or shortmeg ???

But i'm sure whichever I choose will be the dogs b******s :rofl:

Mick

Both are grade A exhausts and it all boils down to your personal likes. I would recommend a PC with the brock maps. They are tuned for racing and the power this combo makes is just plain wicked.

My saying to the few I let ride my bike is this..... It will either put a smile on your face or fear in your heart.

Has anyone heard the the Alien Head slip ons. That may sound pointless to some to get a brocks slip on, but I like the look of duals, the sound of Brocks, and if I could get all of those in one that would be nice. I would like to know if it still has the deep sound to it? Thanks...

Has anyone heard the the Alien Head slip ons. That may sound pointless to some to get a brocks slip on, but I like the look of duals, the sound of Brocks, and if I could get all of those in one that would be nice. I would like to know if it still has the deep sound to it? Thanks...

I haven't heard any slip ons, but i also like the look of duel's, and wish i could have megaphones on both sides :)

Yes they do make these... but they are almost as expensive as a full system... :poke: Maybe someone will post up that's actually installed these.

Check em:

Exhaust System, Suzuki Hayabusa 2008, Slip On - Brock's   Schnitz Motorsports Inc

Back