breaking benjamin is back!!!!!!!!!!

jch364

Registered
Thought I would let any fans out there know that they are back with a new album called Dark before the Dawn. Its available now and its pretty darn good. Im stoked to see them back..One of my top all time bands.:beerchug::thumbsup::bowdown::cheerleader::guitar::super::banana:

breakingbenjamindarkbefore_638-e1427148089654.jpg

You East Coaster's are lucky. My daughter is travelling to Wisconsin in the middle of July to see them in concert. It's a 3-day festival but she's really going just to see them.

Yes, it's great that Ben Burley has a band behind him again and is making music.

I hope that he can get his health issues solved.

I was lucky enough to see the original Breaking Benjamin live, one of the best live shows ever.

i saw them once here in dayton at xfest. its been several years ago. Man they were great. The album is really good. Hope they do some music videos with it soon. Im glad bens health has gotten better at least. he looks like he has gained a little weight over the years. ill take that as a good sign. never knew what all the problem was. Kinda sounded like alcoholism in part anyway. In any case glad to hear the music again

my other favorite band just released a new album.. Shinedown...:thumbsup::cheerleader:its really good ... im in music heaven finally ...

SD_TTS_Cover_FINAL.jpg

Back