What a Great guy is.................

JR'S BUSA

The BMW Parts Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Let me start at the beginning. Charlie (blazzingsaddle) and I were talking back in October or November about him putting a 4-2-1 complete yoshi exhaust on his 07'. He finally pulled the trigger and put the complete system on in late January or early Feburary. He asks me if I want to buy the yoshi slip ons that he had on his bike before the 4-2-1 went on. Im like heck yes I do. We agreed on a price and he said he would hold em for me untill I could get the money together. I have been trying for 2 months now to save the money up, but it always seems that something comes up or breaks and I have to spend said money. Well Charlie called me last friday and asked if I was still interested in the exhaust. I said I was but I felt bad because I still have no money, so I told him if he could sell it to someone else go ahead and do it. He said no, that he wasnt interested in selling it to someone else, and to my suprise he said to come over the following friday and we would put the slip ons on. I said ok and would start giving him a little money each week untill they were paid off. He said dont worry about it, they are your Easter present. IM LIKE OMFG, NO WAY. so this is a Big thankyou to a great guy.

Thankyou Charlie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

jr's exhaust.JPG

Great story, Charlie sounds like a pretty solid dude! :thumbsup: Make sure he gets his cash. :beerchug:
The cf looks great, and I love the sound too.. as I just put stainless trs slip-ons on mine too.

Great story, Charlie sounds like a pretty solid dude! :thumbsup: Make sure he gets his cash. :beerchug:
The cf looks great, and I love the sound too.. as I just put stainless trs slip-ons on mine too.

He said no cash needed, as this was an easter present. Im going to buying his drinks for a loooooong time.:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Back